💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

Million Reasons to debut with +10m streams in its first week!

HolyDelRey

Featured Posts

HolyDelRey

There's a huge chance that Lady Gaga's new promotional single 'Million Reasons' will debut with around 10-11M plays/streams in its first week, which is great, but not amazing.

The audio on VEVO currently has 5,120,387 views, and on Spotify around 2M plays, which makes a total of 7M plays, the streams on Apple Music & Tidal are yet to be announced, there are 3 days left, so keep streaming the song, on every service.

DOPE (which was also a ballad & promo single). Peaked at #8 on Billboard Hot 100.

Was streamed more than 25.490.427 only on YOUTUBE.

The only prisons that exist are ones we put each other in..

Luke78619
3 minutes ago, Bakki Del Rey said:

There's a huge chance that Lady Gaga's new promotional single 'Million Reasons' will debut with around 10-11M plays/streams in its first week, which is great, but not amazing.

The audio on VEVO currently has 5,120,387 views, and on Spotify around 2M plays, which makes a total of 7M plays, the streams on Apple Music & Tidal are yet to be announced, there are 3 days left, so keep streaming the song, on every service.

DOPE (which was also a ballad & promo single). Peaked at #8 on Billboard Hot 100.

Was streamed more than 25.490.427 only on YOUTUBE.

What does this mean?

insta: good_lukeing | I have nothing else to promote

iCpro
2 minutes ago, FATCAT said:

Dope was an anomaly, why is it still brought up?

Cause pressed Dope haters keep denying its slayage :staymad:

08, 09, 11, 13, 16, 20

HolyDelRey
Just now, monster78619 said:

What does this mean?

Dope was streamed/played more than 25M times only on YOUTUBE.

The only prisons that exist are ones we put each other in..

Views for DOPE were so high because her YouTube Music Awards performance was broadcast as an advertisement before videos for a week afterwards :yes:

I won't die, but I can't live without you

Gangie
16 minutes ago, FATCAT said:

Dope was an anomaly, why is it still brought up?

If she performed DWUW at the YT Awards instead of Dope... The ARTPOP era would be safe....

If I like it, then that's what I get!

Who cares what it ends up like? I hope it doesn't even enter top 100 so we don't have to put a number on it. It's amazing, it doesn't need a chart position to be good

Caesium

Those streams are worldwide though. Streams from the US which count for the Hot 100 are a much smaller proportion, probably 3M max

It's stabilising on iTunes though which is good, hopefully it will become a HAC hit :madge:

Put your white tennis shoes on and follow me

Jester

Lol Dope was streamed that many times because it was a live streamed performance for the YTMA 

Archived