💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
funny

Joanne Ball thoughts

Helxig

Featured Posts

Letmelivemylife
13 minutes ago, Helxig said:

Okay so it probably won't be called "The Joanne Ball" for starters because that in itself is kind of funny :laughga:

But I just need to say that I've been laughing about this thought for days now! 

I'm just imagining the audience at the Joanne Ball all lined up. A sea of monsters and fans, all shapes and sizes. A sea of cowboy hats. Thousands of cowboy hats blowing away in the wind as fans line up outside. People dressed in full cowboy/cowgirl attire from head to toe. People still dressing in studded leather jackets with skeleton painted faces. Boys in drag wearing crop tops and short shorts. Boys taking the cowboy thing too far and wearing assless chaps. People in short shorts and pink cowgirl hats with underboob hanging out, talking to people wearing nothing but black leather pants, facial prosthetics knee high boots, and black eye makeup. People trying desperately to make a costume that incorporates every era wearing stone washed blue jeans, studded leather "Born This Way" jackets, with pink cowgirl hats that have light-up electroluminescent wire sewn into them. Heelless, Noritaka style, animal print, cowboy boots.

I don't know why it's hilarious to me, but just picturing a giant crowd of half cowboys and cowgirls, and half black leather and studs/rivington rebels makes me chuckle every day. And to top it off... the new fans... the country-rock fans... the conservative older people... the straights... coming to a Gaga show for the first time in their lives, walking around absolutely bewildered and confused and uncomfortable by their surroundings  :ladyhaha:  imagine getting everyone inside! The crowd on the floor in general admission, hundreds of people knocking each others cowboy hats off constantly, or just giving up and clutching them the whole show. When the standard moment i the show comes where people throw her gifts, and they all throw their damn pink cowboy hats on stage.

(Not making fun of anyone, their costume ideas, or how they choose to express themselves at the show, but the idea of all the worlds Gaga has created clashing just makes me laugh because she has now set us up for the weirdest concert experience ever.)

Hahahaha then you have me wearing a homemade dildo dress made out of real dildos. Lol just kidding. Haha God gaga would kill me haha

I love you monsters. I'd be unfixably broken without you

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, Helxig said:

The funniest thing is that I thought the watermark was my username :laughga: 

5XMaK9X.jpg

Helxig
5 minutes ago, Letmelivemylife said:

Hahahaha then you have me wearing a homemade dildo dress made out of real dildos. Lol just kidding. Haha God gaga would kill me haha

A dress made out of dildos??? Are you a millionaire???

4 minutes ago, Leaf said:

5XMaK9X.jpg

Oh god. Actual photo of fans at Joanne Ball :laughga: 

I'll be myself until they fƫcking close the coffin.

Quartz

But the Ball was iconic!! Albeit it being weird being called the Joanne Ball tour, how about just simply Joanne's Ball?

Inside, we are really made the same. 🕊

Smarticle

I just imagined Little Monsters bringing microphones, spreading out to make mosh pits and swinging the microphones like in the PI music video, but someone gets whacked for real in all the confusion :toofunny:

Justice for Grigio Girls!!!

JoanneMonster

What about ''The Perfect Illusion Ball Tour''?

Spoiler

ball tour is iconic, we can't change that

I See You

I always went to my Gaga's concert with dr martens, jeans, tshirts, something simple, guess I will be in theme this time :toofunny: #PromotingPIsinceTheBTWB

Letmelivemylife
1 hour ago, Helxig said:

A dress made out of dildos??? Are you a millionaire???

Oh god. Actual photo of fans at Joanne Ball :laughga: 

Hahaha my girlfriends sister owns a sex toy shop and she gave me a box of dildos that weren't selling. Lol if I had to actually purchase all of the dildos to make that dress, I'd be broke haha

I love you monsters. I'd be unfixably broken without you

Helxig
44 minutes ago, Smarticle said:

I just imagined Little Monsters bringing microphones, spreading out to make mosh pits and swinging the microphones like in the PI music video, but someone gets whacked for real in all the confusion :toofunny:

Hahaha this is an actual possibility. Monsters can be so messy :laughga: 

Obviously not mocking anyone considering I dressed with skeleton makeup and black and white hair at BTW ball, and made a jacket with EL wire sewn into it and mirror ball pieces glued onto it for the artRAVE lol, but you know the ones I mean.

25 minutes ago, L E O said:

I always went to my Gaga's concert with dr martens, jeans, tshirts, something simple, guess I will be in theme this time :toofunny: #PromotingPIsinceTheBTWB

See that's cool though too because you're being yourself and showing your own style! Whether you 'fit in' or not :P   I've always wanted some docs but the real ones are so expensive.

4 minutes ago, Letmelivemylife said:

Hahaha my girlfriends sister owns a sex toy shop and she gave me a box of dildos that weren't selling. Lol if I had to actually purchase all of the dildos to make that dress, I'd be broke haha

So many gays would kill to have that opportunity :laughga: 

I'll be myself until they fƫcking close the coffin.

2 hours ago, Helxig said:

Hahaha this is an actual possibility. Monsters can be so messy :laughga: 

Obviously not mocking anyone considering I dressed with skeleton makeup and black and white hair at BTW ball, and made a jacket with EL wire sewn into it and mirror ball pieces glued onto it for the artRAVE lol, but you know the ones I mean.

See that's cool though too because you're being yourself and showing your own style! Whether you 'fit in' or not :P   I've always wanted some docs but the real ones are so expensive.

So many gays would kill to have that opportunity :laughga: 

But them second hand, used ones are even better imo! haha

HOTNebraskaGuy
4 hours ago, PERFECTILLUSION said:

I'll totally dress up as a texas soccer mom

The description in OP is literally what a Texas soccer mom looks like actually 

Lady-Gaga-Funny-Eyes.gif

One, five, ten lay a million on me

Archived