💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

1989 in top 15 albums after 2 years

Redstreak

Featured Posts

Redstreak

CuSelPXWAAEzuPo.jpg

And so is X, what seems to be the reason?

Take a moment to think of just flexibility, love, and trust~

Supersonic

Azealia Banks' brujera went wrong and instead of hexing Iggy Azalea with misfortune, she put a charm of 2 year long longevity on 1989.

Thomas P

Snakes are very relevant. Have u not watched Harry Potter?

I’m a simple guy to please, if you like Melodrama, we chill.

FRANK1991

justice for E•MO•TION!:giveup:

it's ok she'll just be the indie queen I love:sis:

Cause once you let it go you better know it's gone

Quartz

No shade but 1989 wasn't that good... Other than the singles and a handful of album tracks, it's not repeatable. I can understand X being there because Sheeran songs are simple yet very artistic and tell deep stories like very good poetry. I really don't get the hype and acclaim for 1989 :duck:

Inside, we are really made the same. 🕊

Delusional Aura

I love 1989. It makes feel all innocent and loving and stuff. Then i listen to born this way to remind myself that I'm no Lil biyatchhh:ladyhaha:. #truestory. 

ComeToMama
32 minutes ago, hellothing said:

No shade but 1989 wasn't that good... Other than the singles and a handful of album tracks, it's not repeatable. I can understand X being there because Sheeran songs are simple yet very artistic and tell deep stories like very good poetry. I really don't get the hype and acclaim for 1989

Well there were 7 singles and I'd say that about 3 songs can fit in a handful so youre saying 10 out of the 13 tracks are good? Thats seems pretty repeatable to me :lolga: aka its a good album :ladyhaha:

Archived