💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
news

NME: Lady Gaga debuts Bowie-inspired 'Million Reasons'

mee

Featured Posts

Lady Gaga kicked off her intimate tour of 'dive bars', unveiling three songs from Joanne as well as the studio version of new single 'Million Reasons'. 

Performing in Nashville, she opened with the consecutive new tracks 'Sinner’s Prayer' and 'A-Yo', before inviting country singer-songwriter Hillary Lindsey onstage to debut the Bowie-inspired 'Million Reasons', which the duo co-wrote.

http://www.nme.com/news/lady-gaga/96909

For me Gaga sounds more like a soul singer on this record or like Leonard Cohen. I think NME will like and hype Joanne very much :classy:

aaronyoji

lol wrong era/style. if anything, its more leonard cohen like someone said, with the vocal execution of marianne faithful and stevie nicks. 

4 minutes ago, Britney Spears said:

I don't see how it sounds like Bowie 

I thin they impressed because Gagas soul in her voice sounds more authentic and emotional than 99,99 precent of radio stuff today, especially when you campare Gagas voice to other pop girls, she sounds just impressive on this record.

Gaga without autotune and stuff is just pure soul :giveup:

crisTEAne
3 minutes ago, Rabbitsmear said:

Can someone explain to me how it's Bowie-inspired? :huh:

i think they were thinking of life on mars: a beautiful, vocal-driven, mid-tempo ballad. 

if you hurt taylor swift, i'll hurt you back

"Yesterday, Gaga also previewed her Bowie-influenced single 'Just Another Day'. After performing a secret set in Hackney with Mark Ronson, the 'Fame' star is now set for much bigger gigs after being confirmed to perform at next year's Super Bowl halftime show and rumoured to be playing Glastonbury 2017."

:gaycat:

Slayer

It sounds nothing like David Bowie whatsoever. Dafuq they smoking?

I love judas SO MUCH but I canʹt look like a copycat of JLO!!!!

5 minutes ago, Slayer said:

It sounds nothing like David Bowie whatsoever. Dafuq they smoking?

:D I agree.

Maybe the referred to the deep husky vocals.

But it doesen't matter, Gagas voice on this is just impressive and the people appreciate it.

Archived