Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

John Wayne

KleinGa

Featured Posts

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I have to learn to keep my opinions to myself before I get a good chance to preview a song or a snippet.  I had the wrong idea about the album, maybe skewed by her attire and the budlight promotion. but I have now come to the conclusion that this album is a masterpiece for lady gaga, pure pop perfection. perfect illusion is awesome, and john wayne is excellent!!!!  dancing in circles, diamond heart and just another day.  I can really tell Elton john's influence on gaga's choices.  sinners prayer and ayo very good too. Bravo Gaga!!!!! 

PrinceDieHigh

John Wayne is so good! The guitar and her vocals in the chorus are giving me so much life! I need the full song now so I can blast it and wake my roommates lol

Reality

It's definitely one of my favorite snippets! Can't wait to hear this album in full!

🃏🖤👹

Zilla

I don't remember it because I want to forget it before the album drops but that's one of the ones that I remember the most. It's very interesting :)

𝙸'𝚖 𝚊 𝚓𝚘𝚛𝚝𝚜 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚓𝚎𝚕𝚕𝚢 𝚜𝚑𝚘𝚎𝚜 𝚔𝚒𝚗𝚍 𝚘𝚏 𝚐𝚒𝚛𝚕.

RainOnMeeeeee

Yes!! I agree 100%. I went a bit crazy and found myself dancing to a 30 second snippet and replaying it. I'm in love :excited2:

Reality
18 hours ago, MaryJaneHolland said:

John Wayne

Dancin' In Circles

A-Yo

The Holy Trinity of Joanne :classy:

Yes!

🃏🖤👹

Decodekid

i haven't heard the John Wayne snippet, i wanna save it for the album 

Im Harol don't tell anyone

Archived