Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

GP reaction to MR?

DeanWinchester

Featured Posts

DeanWinchester

Have you heard GP members talk about MR yet?

I was at work this morning and before the shift report starts, this 64-year old lady starts talking about Million Reasons and how she loved it and how she didn't expact Gaga could have a song like that. I was so surprised she would even bring up the topic! :diane:

Flyin' like a 1000 Doves

MaryJaneHolland
Just now, A Gaga Lad said:

this 64-year old lady starts talking about Million Reasons and how she loved it and how she didn't expact Gaga could have a song like that.

queen of elders :diane:

DrewStevens

Today I heard a soccer mom saying something like "have you heard Lady gaga's new music? They say her vocals are unedited"

Yo GagaGaga
Just now, DrewStevens said:

Today I heard a soccer mom saying something like "have you heard Lady gaga's new music? They say her vocals are unedited"

soccer mom as in little monster or actual soccer mom?

DrewStevens
Just now, Yo GagaGaga said:

soccer mom as in little monster or actual soccer mom?

Actual soccer mom... maybe she wasn't a soccer mom but she was white and had the "I wanna talk with the manager" haircut. 

Yo GagaGaga
Just now, DrewStevens said:

Actual soccer mom... maybe she wasn't a soccer mom but she was white and had the "I wanna talk with the manager" haircut. 

BxstQcFIMAACO0B.jpg you called?

It needs to be the next single. It's pure raw emotions and people feel it an can realate to it. 

I say it will be very very big as a single.

I made my little sister and cousin listen to MR , they said it sounds like a Miley Cyrus song :giveup:

Of course I hit them. :nails:

Then I saw the Miley comparisons on youtube too.:giveup:

I don't really know about Miley Cyrus 's discography , can someone enlighten me? 

yASSsss
16 minutes ago, DrewStevens said:

i screamed :air: 

Call me by your name and I'll call you by mine

URFUTUREFAV
3 minutes ago, Anduin said:

I made my little sister and cousin listen to MR , they said it sounds like a Miley Cyrus song :giveup:

I don't really know about Miley Cyrus 's discography , can someone enlighten me? 

well pre-bangerz she's had some amazing country/country influenced songs

I used to loooove this song:

People hate what they don't understand.

3 minutes ago, Anduin said:

It really sounds like Miley Cyrus. That's not bad or anything, it's just a comment.

The voice sounds really similar and I think it's because of the background chorus and because of the kind of contry singing style.

Million reasons is so... Deep.. Feels so much more vulnerable than PI, it's the kind of song where It tells a story whereby anybody can make themselves the storyteller because it's so humble & relatable .. Brilliant. 

I love PI, but it reminds me of fast food/fast fashion... Million Reasons has so much more substance. 

Archived