Joanne is a pure country album

President Trump

Featured Posts

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply
GAGAXABO
2 minutes ago, Ma Ma Pa Pa Pa said:

Lol at some of you saying it's NOT country when clearly that's what's in her inflection and the direction of the acoustics. 

Imagine thinking its it's more accurate to say it's POP

ClUjT6T.gif

Country is there obviously, but so are pop, rock, the Beatles, Bowie, reggae, soul, synths...I am amazed at how ignorant, short-sighted people are here...Daring to use terms like inflection and direction of acoustics..(LOL...seriously!). Go and get your ears checked.

Monster in Scotland

There's definitely some country influence in some of these songs, but it's not full-on country.

Aw, hell, might as well be called country, I guess.  Gaga sounds more authentically country now than the current, sad state of country music. Haha. Seriously, Sinner's Prayer and A-Yo are more country than anything Luke Bryan (or any of the other douche-bro country stars of today) has released.

I'm here for the country music influence (and all other influences of course), because I think Gaga pulls it off amazingly well.  When the Dive Bar show started, and she was playing Sinner's Prayer and then A-Yo, I couldn't help but have a big, dopey smile on my face. She gave me a flavor of something I never knew I wanted from her, really.  It was a really nice surprise!

President Trump
5 minutes ago, GAGAXABO said:

Real country? What have you been listened to? It is an amalgamation of styles, like a melting-pot of a myriad of things...

It's real country. It's what you would hear on country radio. I used to listen to that sht all the time (I was forced to). Joanne WOULD smash on country radio. It sounds like a legendary country song. It's definitely what country music sounds like now. There are pop influences on country radio these days (which I even put in my OP). There are outside influences to every song but every song is overwhelmingly COUNTRY

ClUjT6T.gif

Ma ma pa pa pa

Sherlock112

I will not call it pure country but yes the major influences are country rock pop a bit of soul....

CHROMATICA BOUGHT ME BACK!

President Trump
5 minutes ago, GAGAXABO said:

Country is there obviously, but so are pop, rock, the Beatles, Bowie, reggae, soul, synths...I am amazed at how ignorant, short-sighted people are here...Daring to use terms like inflection and direction of acoustics..(LOL...seriously!). Go and get your ears checked.

Excuse me lol. You genre kweens are really defensive. 

You Little Deniers are going out of your way to deny that this album is COUNTRY

IMAGINE BEING YOU LOOOLLL

not for nothing, I majored in music in college. I'm saying that because you sound ridiculous condemning every user here as being somehow as young and as intellectually lacking (in certain aspects) as yourself 

in certainly no genius but you sound ridiculous 

SNATCHED

ClUjT6T.gif

Ma ma pa pa pa

GAGAXABO
Just now, Ma Ma Pa Pa Pa said:

Excuse me lol. You genre f**kers are really defensive. 

You Little Deniers are going out of your way to deny that this album is COUNTRY

IMAGINE BEING YOU LOOOLLL

not for nothing, I majored in music in college. I'm saying that because you sound ridiculous condemning every user here as being somehow as young and as intellectually lacking (in certain aspects) as yourself 

SNATCHED

ClUjT6T.gif

Only ignorant and intellectually-lacking can reply this way...BYE

Monster in Scotland

President Trump
1 minute ago, GAGAXABO said:

Only ignorant and intellectually-lacking can reply this way...BYE

Yikes. I saw one of the posts where you said your age.

i don't argue with children. Sorry. I didn't mean to. 

Ma ma pa pa pa

14 minutes ago, Jeff Koons said:

It's not. It's a pop album with elements of country, rock, electronica and americana. 

This

President Trump
9 minutes ago, KleinKnight said:

Is this some kind of troll sorcery? Because the album sounds extremely pop. God, what kind of pop albums have you been listening to?

YIKES at little monsters being so defensive about GENRE. 

its country. This is not typical pop. 

Some are even replying with "it's not COUNTRY! It's country-POP! Get it together!"

when that's your own subjective interpretation of the genre of the music 

yikes. I'll never understand these sheeple.

however the consensus is IN: Joanne is country. 

ClUjT6T.gif

Ma ma pa pa pa

Country radio today isn't pure country, it's just pop music with different lyrics and slight twang, so if you arguement is that Joanne sounds like Country radio stations, you are right.

Impostor
1 minute ago, Ma Ma Pa Pa Pa said:

however the consensus is IN: Joanne is country. 

ClUjT6T.gif

IT IS NOT:grr:

Archived