💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

Joanne : The Best Album

xoxo Craig

Featured Posts

xoxo Craig
1 minute ago, A Gaga Lad said:

Dunno m8 i havent listened to the snippets. Ill let you know in two weeks :staymad:

fair enough :) You'll enjoy it

End Racism Now

This is the real album of the decade she's been talking about yaaaaasssssss

checkout my channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC5iGoXYpXnIfLHH1o7H9lxA

Patamon
23 minutes ago, GhettoFabulous said:

Diamond Heart though

kris-jenner-crying-dadcac65-c969-4120-9f

Is it healthy to play a song so many times

I'm doing this right now. xD

xoxo Craig
Just now, Tom Hardy said:

Album will come early than y'all think.

Hide contents

If you know what i'm talking about...

Do you think she will release it early cause it has been leaked? Well, snippets anyway

End Racism Now

Patamon
Just now, Craig Barnes said:

Do you think she will release it early cause it has been leaked? Well, snippets anyway

No.She won't release it early.Album will leak few days before it's release for sure.

xoxo Craig
1 minute ago, Tom Hardy said:

No.She won't release it early.Album will leak few days before it's release for sure.

I see, cant wait to hear it regardless

End Racism Now

I loved all the snippets except 3 (Hey Girl, Grigio Girls and Come To Mama) so 10/13 isn't bad. I expect it to be my new favorite album tbh.

nnnnn I see a theme in the titles of the songs I don't like...mess

First time posting; been lurking for a while. So ... Hi!

I've been a Gaga fan since 2009 (she got my attention the first time I saw her perform acoustic Poker Face).  Never been a pop music fan at heart, but I've always enjoyed Gaga. Yes, I even enjoyed ARTPOP (seriously ... That album has some serious bops that people generally like to overlook-- Venus, Sexxx Dreams, and Fashion! are LOVE).

That said, while I enjoy Gaga's pop music quite a lot, I've always wanted her to venture out to genres that showcase her raw talent more.  Joanne seems like it will be an album I've been wanting from Gaga for a very long time now.  I liked Perfect Illusion just fine, but I have been LOVING the rest of the songs.  And the snippets?  Listened to them all, and I am blown away so far. And the record label are morons if they don't make A-Yo a single.

Joanne is probably going to be my favorite Lady Gaga album. I can't call it my favorite just yet (need to listen to the entire thing first, of course), but I am so excited!

(btw: My favorite Gaga albums right now are Born This Way and The Fame Monster. Definitely expecting that to change on October 21st.)

Archived