💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

What Does Million Reasons Mean To You?

Letmelivemylife

Featured Posts

display name
5 minutes ago, Nicole said:

To me, it's probably one of the songs that I've related to the most, ever.  And it hit me so hard when I really listened to the lyrics. For me, I don't relate to it on a heartbreak kind of way, but something a lot more personal that I don't think I've shared with anybody.

Hide contents

my struggles with depression and wanting so much just to give up, and at a time I was at my complete lowest, my niece was born and I experienced the most incredible + powerful connection to her I'd never felt before. The moment i held her for the first time, I knew I needed to stay (as per the song lyrics). And while I still have those awful feelings and struggle with it everyday, I feel like one of my purposes in life is to guide her and protect her and love her, and I can't do that if i'm not here. Sometimes I feel that something or someone of a higher power helped me stick it out so I could make that realisation 

it sounds crazy, and i know a lot of people probably won't understand, but having a song like Million Reasons that literally speaks the words I couldn't, it's really touching.

Having somebody else to live for really redefines your life. I'm glad that you didn't give up and that you were able to find another purpose for yourself. And I hope, despite the feelings with which you continue to struggle, you never give up for your own and your niece's sake. :hug:

The Child

Honestly that song didn't make me cry but it just stuck in my head for the whole day and I couldn't get it out of my head.

But I did not cry, this song made me feel kinda similar as how I felt about Hair.

I actually been stuck like this a year ago, I feel like this whole album is about me. I fell in love with a straight and when I finally get over him, Gaga releases Perfect Illusion.

Million Reasons is exactly how I felt a year ago about my crush.

But it also makes me think about my mom and how she told me that she only needed one good reason to stay with my dad but that if she kept on searching for one good reason she would end up hurt anyway.

‘If religion be the cause of disunity, then irreligion is surely to be preferred.’ ‘Abdu’l-Bahá

Letmelivemylife
3 hours ago, Nicole said:

To me, it's probably one of the songs that I've related to the most, ever.  And it hit me so hard when I really listened to the lyrics. For me, I don't relate to it on a heartbreak kind of way, but something a lot more personal that I don't think I've shared with anybody.

Hide contents

my struggles with depression and wanting so much just to give up, and at a time I was at my complete lowest, my niece was born and I experienced the most incredible + powerful connection to her I'd never felt before. The moment i held her for the first time, I knew I needed to stay (as per the song lyrics). And while I still have those awful feelings and struggle with it everyday, I feel like one of my purposes in life is to guide her and protect her and love her, and I can't do that if i'm not here. Sometimes I feel that something or someone of a higher power helped me stick it out so I could make that realisation 

it sounds crazy, and i know a lot of people probably won't understand, but having a song like Million Reasons that literally speaks the words I couldn't, it's really touching.

Awwww so sweet. Like I said I had a million reasons to let go but gaga/monsters gave me a million reasons to hold on

I love you monsters. I'd be unfixably broken without you

Archived