đź’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT đź’š

rumor

Joanne leaking

Phlop

Featured Posts

KleinGa
7 minutes ago, Phlop said:

Sinners Prayer is def a song about the illuminati allowing her to rejoin.

She's not No.1 so either they're punishing her for leaving OR they actually didn't accept her back and so its her SInner's Prayer that they allow her back in. 

Just now, KleinGa said:

She's not No.1 so either they're punishing her for leaving OR they actually didn't accept her back and so its her SInner's Prayer that they allow her back in. 

I got it confused, it's her praying they let her back in.

come to mama is the track about the illuminati accepting her back. It kinda feels like the illuminati is giving you a big hug and saying "come to mama".

also hey girl is ambiguous, it's not just about being a strong female who doesn't need permission, it's also a greeting she says to the gays in the song. It's really about all of us 

BYE

KleinGa
Just now, Phlop said:

I got it confused, it's her praying they let her back in.

come to mama is the track about the illuminati accepting her back. It kinda feels like the illuminati is giving you a big hug and saying "come to mama".

also hey girl is ambiguous, it's not just about being a strong female who doesn't need permission, it's also a greeting she says to the gays in the song. It's really about all of us 

So I was right? it IS about her praying to be let back in? 

But why isn't she Number 1 rn? Did Bobby mess up the new illuminati contract or? 

• Shadow locked this topic

Archived