Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
news

Gaga shares 'Million Reasons' cover

Dawson

Featured Posts

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Still can't believe this photograph. Absolutely stunning. Had to change it in Apple Music. I hope she does it for other promo singles too (if there are any more).

Letmelivemylife

I love it!!!!! The only time I think I've cried harder hearing a gaga song was the first time I heard "hair". Million reasons will always be near and dear to my heart. True monsters were gaga's million reasons to hold on and gaga/monsters were my million reasons to hold on. The bond she shares with her true monsters is not something that can be easily explained. We need her just as much as she needs us. We're forever bound together. I was thinking bout getting a new tattoo for this era. I think I might get "you're my million reasons to hold on" tattooed underneath my little monster tattoo

I love you monsters. I'd be unfixably broken without you

Lady Palutena

...I have to be honest, it's not a bad cover by any means.

But for me, it just doesn't fit with the song, to me. The one that @brooklynnightss made, I feel that better fit the song but hey, new artwork, right?

Adoremus in caelum, Palutena. Dea luminis.

Damn it, so much potential wasted on Perfect Illusion. The radio deals, the fan hype, the MEDIA hype... Million Reasons is the type of song that would have taken all of that and ran with it to the top. 

31 minutes ago, ecastr said:

Damn it, so much potential wasted on Perfect Illusion. The radio deals, the fan hype, the MEDIA hype... Million Reasons is the type of song that would have taken all of that and ran with it to the top. 

:firega:

spread love and peace with every intention. Cherish everything u have. Be Yourself

HOTNebraskaGuy

It's so gorgeous.

One, five, ten lay a million on me

Archived