đź’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT đź’š

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

Does Gaga still care about charts?

CLLGaga

Featured Posts

if she wanted hits, she would release the songs that she and RedOne made, shes trying to show her human side, with beautiful and simple lyrics for everyone from you yunger brother to your grandma.

I think she cares about the charts (everyone does) but its not her priority now, she can do whatever she wants because is Gaga:lolga:

TraeumereiLPB

As long as the music is good I don't care what she cares for. It's her live. However, the truth is, if she fails to get a certain amount of success on the charts and whatever, she'll end up being forgotten. As I said, if she makes good music, I'll buy it no matter how successful she is, but her talent and passion for music is so great, she just belongs on a big stage sharing her gift with thousands of people. It would make me sad to see her lose all that. But hey, that's just me. She got a **** load of money, so what does she have to lose? If she plays small shows for 500 people one day, at least the tickets will be cheaper :giggle: 

And after listening to A-Yo, Sinner's Prayer and Million Reasons, my faith in Gaga was restored. For the first time since being majorly let down by Perfect Illusion, I have hope that Joanne will be great. Why did she have to start this exciting new phase of her musical career with such a messy song as Perfect Illusion, though :toofunny: I might never understand what kind of bath salts those people who made that decision smoked.

fail-gif-swingset.gif

It's hard to light a candle, easy to curse the dark instead.

She cares a lot,like every pop star in music industry. It´s that she doesn´t care the way fans think that she has to..

Gaga is just trying to write songs that not necessarily fit Little Monsters´ needs,expectations etc

Gaga is opening new musical doors ,when the "hardcore "Little Monsters are still trapped in TFM era

Lance Vance

She wants hits and she wants them on her own terms, not chasing trends. The next album will have a different direction and she'll try again.

2 hours ago, Joschua said:

I think she does care about the charts but she doesn't let them dictate what she does.

My point exactly!

giskardsb
8 hours ago, CLLGaga said:

Though the truth is, the songs she released are underwhelming and don't live up to her standard of quality

Not the truth at all but nice try. 

Every artist (big or small time ones) cares about appraisal, appraisal can be the form of charts, awards and/or fans.

SychosSoChic

You're right, but to most people here whether you're right or not is irrelevant.

Because #MusicNotTheBling is like the mantra of a cultist who's religion just got disproven, the more you repeat it the more you believe it until nothing can change your mind.

So that if Gaga flops, they can hide behind "Music Not The Bling" and it will all go away.

Life ain't Hollywood for any one of us.

Archived