💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

What do Britney fans have against us?

RadioIsOurs

Featured Posts

sipthistea

It's against everyone.

They hate Beyoncé, Christina, Katy, and they got mad at Madonna when she said Taylor Swift was a princess of pop. 

I guess they feel frustrated because Britney doesn't care anymore. 

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Babel

I think they feel Gaga attacked Britney because of this

Also, when Gaga emerged in pop music she outdid Britney in every single aspect. Gaga outdid her music videos, choreography (debatable), stage production, touring numbers, owned the VMAs and every other music award, had a lot of impact in pop music, and also had amazing vocal talent, something Britney never had. Brit, who was considered the princess of pop at that time, was left with nothing to brag about. She took her "throne", so they started hating her based on that, I guess.

PaperIz

I think both fanbases can be pretty damn awful to one another, just look at this thread and you can see why the Britney fans hate her and us. Look at the tearing down of Britney in just 2 pages. The hatred from both fanbases just fuels the other to hate more.

Babel
11 minutes ago, PMKKARDASHiAN said:

Not that we have any room to talk 

tumblr_inline_msbq6bocWT1qz4rgp.gif

But at least her live vocals slay

Not that this is directed only to you, but why do people keep using this as an example of Gaga supposely lack of dancing talent? The whole Americano performance was an over the top theatre satire, she's using a plastic meat dress while laughing pretentiously about the fact she can't marry her lesbian mexican girlfriend over a mariachi techno production. The choreo was meant to be ridiculous.

Gaga has proved many times she could dance her ass off when she focus on it.

PMKKARDASHiAN
Just now, HugoMonster said:

Not that this is directly only to you, but why do people keep using this as an example of Gaga supposely lack of dancing talent? The whole Americano performance was an over the top theatre satire, she's using a plastic meat dress while laughing pretentiously about the fact she can't marry her lesbian mexican girlfriend over a mariachi techno production. The choreo was meant to be ridiculous.

I used it as a joke, as I'd assume most people who've seen her live know she actually can do choreography and sing well at the same time. 

zerojk

i know right?

sometimes I think they are even more aware o what Gaga does or stops doing than monsters

they are just frustrated that Gaga can do everything Britney can't, and there's nothing Britney can do that Gaga can´t 

Babel
Just now, PMKKARDASHiAN said:

I used it as a joke, as I'd assume most people who've seen her live know she actually can do choreography and sing well at the same time. 

okay then :tongue: I apologize if I went hard on it and missed the joke, it's just that it's not the only time I see people on this forum bringing that performance to prove she can't dance.

Supersonic

The sooner you realize that every fanbase is basically a pile of sh*t that acts like vultures as soon as they see one crack in a pop star's armor, the less you will ask yourself this question.

Lucas
14 minutes ago, sipthistea said:

It's against everyone.

They hate Beyoncé, Christina, Katy, and they got mad at Madonna when she said Taylor Swift was a princess of pop. 

I guess they feel frustrated because Britney doesn't care anymore. 

But little monsters also hate Beyoncé, Christina, Katy and Taylor... I bet we're frustrated because Gaga doesn't care anymore too

PMKKARDASHiAN

Not that this is directed only to you, but why do people keep using this as an example of Gaga supposely lack of dancing talent? The whole Americano performance was an over the top theatre satire, she's using a plastic meat dress while laughing pretentiously about the fact she can't marry her lesbian mexican girlfriend over a mariachi techno production. The choreo was meant to be ridiculous.

I had to re read this a couple times. Lmao :toofunny:

God dammit. To be in this woman's mind for a day. 

AlphaMonster
11 minutes ago, PaperIz said:

I think both fanbases can be pretty damn awful to one another, just look at this thread and you can see why the Britney fans hate her and us. Look at the tearing down of Britney in just 2 pages. The hatred from both fanbases just fuels the other to hate more.

I disagree. Yet, all fan bases are not super good to each other but all are their worst to Gaga. 

I mean Britney really can't sing, she can't even dance anymore; yet some people on this site still root for her. Go to MadonnaNation, and see their reactions to Gaga :sweat: GGD is not even quarter as bad to any other artist, even in its worst moments. 

PMKKARDASHiAN

okay then :tongue: I apologize if I went hard on it and missed the joke, it's just that it's not the only time I see people on this forum bringing that performance to prove she can't dance.

No I understand! That's why I wasn't a kunt to you, cuz you were nice and genuinely asking. You didn't go hard love :hug:

Archived