💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

What do Britney fans have against us?

RadioIsOurs

Featured Posts

RAMROD

They are still bitter about things happened years ago, they think Gaga tried to sabotage her career and stole Britney's chance to be #1.

I think arounf the time Femme Fatale came out, iirc.

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply
19 minutes ago, LePetitMonstr said:

The accuracy

tumblr_nk85bwvGjq1u8p4tgo1_250.gif

LISTENING TO MR AS I SEE THIS AND IM CRYING AT HOW THIS GIF IN SYNC TO THE MILLION REASONS RHYTHM BYE :air: 

Signature loading… 👹🖤

sipthistea
Just now, GagaInTheZone said:

But little monsters also hate Beyoncé, Christina, Katy and Taylor... I bet we're frustrated because Gaga doesn't care anymore too

She did 3 shows last night though... :awkney:

And of course, I'm not talking about every fan of Britney. I'm talking about those who bash Gaga all the time in their forum. Without any arguments. 

MaryJaneHolland
26 minutes ago, LePetitMonstr said:

Because Gaga can actually sing and they are bitter that Brit's only talent is to dance

Abd even her stage energy has been getting weak lately lol

Babel
3 minutes ago, PMKKARDASHiAN said:

No I understand! That's why I wasn't a kunt to you, cuz you were nice and genuinely asking. You didn't go hard love :hug:

all good then, hugs :hug:

RAMROD
2 minutes ago, Stef said:

LISTENING TO MR AS I SEE THIS AND IM CRYING AT HOW THIS GIF IN SYNC TO THE MILLION REASONS RHYTHM BYE :air: 

What?

hqdefault.jpg

:sharon:

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

xoxo Craig

Britney was originally the person gaga wanted for Telephone, but obvs Beyonce got the call:firega: Maybe something to do with that?

End Racism Now

bionic
16 minutes ago, AlphaMonster said:

I disagree. Yet, all fan bases are not super good to each other but all are their worst to Gaga. 

I mean Britney really can't sing, she can't even dance anymore; yet some people on this site still root for her. Go to MadonnaNation, and see their reactions to Gaga :sweat: GGD is not even quarter as bad to any other artist, even in its worst moments. 

Dare I say that is thanks to our moderation team/strict rules though?

See also: ATRL

buy bionic

River

It's the big problem with fans in general, even LM have this problem.

They are taking everything personally, obsessed, defending their fave with their life.. like honestly, they would save their fave and not their mom from a car accident..

I feel pity for them but at the same time laughing at them...

Je ne parle pas français but I can padam if you like

AlphaMonster
3 minutes ago, bionic said:

Dare I say that is thanks to our moderation team/strict rules though?

See also: ATRL

Maybe. Although MadonnaNation is a totally different story. I love Madonna, I am not a SJW either but still MadonnaNation is a bit too much because they all sound so immature :giveup: Like they are busy jumping on the Team Tay Tay train against Gaga since there are rumors that Taylor might drop an album this October. 

They're stuck in 2011. You should've seen Exhale then, they were literally the nazis of stan culture lol. They were bitter against EVERYONE 

bionic
3 minutes ago, M83 said:

They're stuck in 2011. You should've seen Exhale then, they were literally the nazis of stan culture lol. They were bitter against EVERYONE 

Remember when they would invade the LadyGaga.com forums? :toofunny: 

buy bionic

Archived