Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

How are you liking Gaga's character so far?

Bebe

Featured Posts

So this episode of AHS we saw a lot more of Gaga! She was featured pretty heavily in the show. What are your thoughts of her so far?

Actually liking her more than The Countess. Gaga has a lot more freedom to play around with her voice, her movements and her body language and it's a character so far removed from how we are used to seeing Gaga.

The Surrealist
14 minutes ago, Bebe said:

So this episode of AHS we saw a lot more of Gaga! She was featured pretty heavily in the show. What are your thoughts of her so far?

Actually liking her more than The Countess. Gaga has a lot more freedom to play around with her voice, her movements and her body language and it's a character so far removed from how we are used to seeing Gaga.

I don't know. I kinda like it more than the countess, but Ryan made her a nympho again.

Love the Calypso accent.

Helxig

I'm loving her character this season! I wanted her to have a completely different role to the countess to show AHS stans that she can do a good job acting, and the delivered! The character is complex and interesting too and I love what they've created! And I think she's killing it so far!

And did anyone else notice that her accent sounds similar to Mother G.O.A.T.? BTW revival moment :diane:

I'll be myself until they fūcking close the coffin.

I like it, but with all the characters I feel like we don't see enough of them

Don't visit my profile

Carsonu25

I loved the countess but I love seeing her like this. It is so completely different then anything we've seen her do before and it's fun. 

AgusPop

We have already discussed this. The Countess was cold-blooded killer and she was so cold because she was betrayed and abandoned. but in ther Backstory episode you can see she was a sweet and kind girl long time ago. and Gaga's performance is Excelent in both (cold and sweet)

Then, for me, The Countess is a very complex Character.

Having said that, I'm loving her character this season as well!

Oriane

Speaking of her accent, does anyone know where it's from ? A specific country, region... ? And if she does it well ?

You popped my heart seams, all my bubble dreams

AgusPop
15 hours ago, Oriane23 said:

Speaking of her accent, does anyone know where it's from ? A specific country, region... ? And if she does it well ?

I think is  Irish Gaelic

Quartz

She's so much hotter this season too. I wasn't thinking, "OMG GAGA IS ON, GAGA IS ON". I was thinking what a creepy woman this is. This is amazing because she distanced herself from the character unlike the Countess where I kinda imagine Gaga just having a bad day, slashing necks.

Inside, we are really made the same. 🕊

Oriane
On 09/10/2016 at 3:12 PM, hellothing said:

She's so much hotter this season too. I wasn't thinking, "OMG GAGA IS ON, GAGA IS ON". I was thinking what a creepy woman this is. This is amazing because she distanced herself from the character unlike the Countess where I kinda imagine Gaga just having a bad day, slashing necks.

With the Countess, from the 2nd episode and fully from the 5th episode I started forgetting about Gaga. She had some similarities but her personality was so different that I really just saw the Countess, even if I was saying to myself "hey this is Gaga", I couldn't help forgetting it was actually her.

You popped my heart seams, all my bubble dreams

I like the whole aesthetic of her character being that she uses black magic to satisfy her needs but unaware of her actions causing danger to others. That said, making an entire colony disappear. It's a great character. Question is, with the whole twist on Episode 6... will SCATHACH even matter anymore? Remember that GAGA is just reenacting the role of this character... GAGA, in reality is NOT SCATHACH but she is an actress.

hahaha. Sorry... but have you forgotten?? @Bebe

YOU BETTER FURKIN SLÉ

3 minutes ago, javaisreve said:

I like the whole aesthetic of her character being that she uses black magic to satisfy her needs but unaware of her actions causing danger to others. That said, making an entire colony disappear. It's a great character. Question is, with the whole twist on Episode 6... will SCATHACH even matter anymore? Remember that GAGA is just reenacting the role of this character... GAGA, in reality is NOT SCATHACH but she is an actress.

hahaha. Sorry... but have you forgotten?? @Bebe

Forgotten what? :laughga:

1 minute ago, Bebe said:

Forgotten what?

That GAGA is just in the reenactment as the evil witch... she will soon switch into a whole 'nother character... 

YOU BETTER FURKIN SLÉ

Dominic

It's alright. Aside from the accent/appearance she's pretty much playing the same character as of yet. 

The hardest thing in this world is to live in it

Archived