Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
digital art

My Million Reasons Single Cover

Chicka

Featured Posts

Chicka

tumblr_oem7jrlpNs1rv6sroo2_r1_540.png

I might make more cause I love making covers but here's this one. It's inspired by the colors of the Dive Bar tour, but also kind of like she's praying at a church or something. I love this song so much :icega:

Kim Kardashian

I love it! Do you have a higher resolution of it? I want to use it on my iTunes

Shop SKIMS & SKKN BY KIM online! The Kardashians streaming now on Hulu and Disney+!

Chicka
18 minutes ago, Kim K West said:

I love it! Do you have a higher resolution of it? I want to use it on my iTunes

Thank you! I do have higher resolution but it's still only 963x963, so not that much higher.

Kim Kardashian
41 minutes ago, brooklynnightss said:

Thank you! I do have higher resolution but it's still only 963x963, so not that much higher.

can you pm me pls pls pls pls pls pls pls pls pls pls pls pls pls pls pls pls pls pls pls pls pls (you get the idea)

Shop SKIMS & SKKN BY KIM online! The Kardashians streaming now on Hulu and Disney+!

Luke78619
Just now, brooklynnightss said:

PLEASE can you send me any Joanne covers you do like this? need for ma itunes :giveup: beautifully done 

insta: good_lukeing | I have nothing else to promote

DanceInTheDark
11 hours ago, brooklynnightss said:

I might make more cause I love making covers but here's this one. It's inspired by the colors of the Dive Bar tour, but also kind of like she's praying at a church or something. I love this song so much :icega:

Can you please post a higher resolution, really want to use this on my phone, but it's too small :(

soundcloud.com/brooklyn-nights

11 hours ago, brooklynnightss said:

I asked you on Twitter for a higher quality, and you never replied. I desperately need this to grace my phone. :giveup: It's gorgeous.

Lady Palutena

Wow, I love it. The colors, the vibe, it compliments the song quite well. :golfclap:

11/10 - Gorgeous

I wonder if you tweeted it to Gaga if she would consider using it as the official single cover? 

Adoremus in caelum, Palutena. Dea luminis.

Chicka
4 hours ago, Lady Palutena said:

Wow, I love it. The colors, the vibe, it compliments the song quite well. :golfclap:

11/10 - Gorgeous

I wonder if you tweeted it to Gaga if she would consider using it as the official single cover? 

Thank you!! And apparently she will not use it as the official hahaha. I try so hard to get her to see my edits but she hasn't seen any of my work since back when AHS was on.

@Kim K West@monster78619@Jesus@DanceInTheDark

idk if you all still want it cause she dropped that amazing cover on us lol but here's the highest resolution I have in case you still want it.

4ZOrEFL.png

Kim Kardashian
8 hours ago, brooklynnightss said:

Thank you!! And apparently she will not use it as the official hahaha. I try so hard to get her to see my edits but she hasn't seen any of my work since back when AHS was on.

@Kim K West@monster78619@Jesus@DanceInTheDark

idk if you all still want it cause she dropped that amazing cover on us lol but here's the highest resolution I have in case you still want it.

4ZOrEFL.png

Thank youuu :hug:

Archived