💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

Our "MILLION REASONS" To Love Gaga

Not The Real Gaga

Featured Posts

Not The Real Gaga

With the release of Gaga's new promo single,  "Million Reasons", I think it's the right time to evaluate why we love Gaga so much. There is a lot of negativity on this website, since the start of her new era and this thread is meant as a positive enumeration of reasons why we appreciate Lady Gaga

So, the goal of this topic is that we all post one reason (of the "Million Reasons" there maybe are) why we support/love/appreciate Gaga. You can post a reply with as many new reasons you can think of every single day.

Please, make sure you post something detailed and not general. Not things like "One reason to love Lady Gaga is because she is lovely and talented and she brought our smash hits like 'Poker Face' and 'Bad Romance"

That are four different reasons to love Lady Gaga, namely:

1. "One reason to love Lady Gaga is because she is lovely"

2. "One reason to love Lady Gaga is because she is talented"

3. "One reason to love Lady Gaga is because she brought us smash hits like 'Poker Face'"

4. "One reason to love Lady Gaga is because she brought us smash hits like 'Bad Romance'"

So, lets start! Make sure you number every reason you post here! So, the next Monster needs to post reason 5...

And please start every reason with: "One reason to love Lady Gaga is because "

FILL THIS THREAD WITH LOVE, GUYS!

Love you! :hug:

Quartz

5) One reason to love Gaga is because of the Countess

6) One reason to love Gaga is because of her weird hot self in Roanoke

PS - We can reach a million #PerfectDelusion

Inside, we are really made the same. 🕊

7. One reason to love Lady Gaga is because she's the queen of singing jazz since she was 13.

8. One reason to love Lady Gaga is because she's the queen of planning her SB performance since she was 4.

blackstar

9) One reason to love Gaga is because she make me love myelf

10) One reson to love Gaga is because she helped me to get through my depression and anxiety

Dilated, falling free in a modern ecstasy

Quartz

11) One reason to love Gaga is because she created Perfect Illusion

12) One reason to love Gaga is because of her Applause Sukkiri performance

Inside, we are really made the same. 🕊

One reason to love Gaga is because she is not afraid to embrace multiple genres of everything on earth.

13. One reason to love Lady Gaga is because she slayed us with The Sound of Music Tribute

14. One reason to love Lady Gaga is because she gave us Government Hooker, HML and Sinner's prayer. Amen

PartySick

15. One reason to love Lady Gaga is because she loves us :hug:

16. One reason to love Lady Gaga is because her impact on my life is only rivaled by my closest friends and forever icon/role model, Michael Jackson.

17. One reason to love Lady Gaga is because she brought all of us Monsters together :wub:

I'll stop there, I could go on forever :wub:

R u 🌈? 🤨📷

crisTEAne

(18) One reason to love Lady Gaga is because the record written by her bullied side, Born This Way, helped many kids to overcame their fears and insecurities—including me.

(19) One reason to love Lady Gaga is because she has always stayed true to herself and her art, her integrity is radiating through everything she does. 

(20) One reason to love Lady Gaga is because she gives Little Monsters the strength to cling to the beauty that is life in art and art in life.

if you hurt taylor swift, i'll hurt you back

Not The Real Gaga

(21) One reason to love Lady Gaga is because she is the Queen of the Tributes

(22) One reason to love Lady Gaga is because she works really hard 

Letmelivemylife

(23) One reason to love gaga is she became my million reasons to stay when I had a million reasons to let go during the dark times in my life

(24) one reason to love gaga is she became a surrogate "mom" to me. She was there  in ways my bio mom wasn't. I don't care if you call it creepy that I call her that

(25) one reason to love gaga is she took me in and loved me unconditionally despite how broken and battered I was. She "glued" me back together and polished me until I shined

(26). One reason to love gaga is she loves us more than we can even begin to imagine. The strength and fierceness of her love crushes any negativity in its path. It's a love so strong and fierce that she'll love us until her last breath. It's a love so strong and fierce that when somebody hurts us she feels it 1,000x more

I love you monsters. I'd be unfixably broken without you

Not The Real Gaga

(27) One reason to love Lady Gaga is because she likes cooking for friends and family

(28) One reason to love Lady Gaga is because she will bring us "Joanne" 

Archived