💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

I think it's time for some monsters to leave

Rocketno10

Featured Posts

AlexanderLevi2
3 minutes ago, Chic said:

Thanks for that. But it is essentially fact that country is one of the most hated genres - just look up most hated genres list. You'll find country on pretty much every one, and if it isn't #1, it's usually in the top three.

She was one of the world's biggest pop stars. Fact.

It was on abrupt notice. Fact.

She didn't do it spectacularly. Opinion. This is partly why people don't like it.

It's a highly polarizing sound. Fact/opinion. Country can be respected and hated at a really high rate.

Mark wasn't needed to make the country sound. Fact.

It's just so sad to me to see Gaga looking so happy at the top of the screen and when I scroll down, it's  a war.

She wants to bring people together whether they like the music or not.

You are more than welcome to discuss your dislike for the music but don't take away the enjoyment of it from others.

Currently listening to Joanne

• Replies 188
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Bellatrix
1 minute ago, Lona Delery said:

:awkney: how about y'all who lick Gagas ass grow up and understand the fact that there are Monsters who simply dont like the direction of this album.

Ive been a fan of Gaga for 7 years now, and according to you I should leave tje fanbase simply because I dont like one album out of her entire discography?

Stop being so f*cking entitled and move on with your life. I can't believe there are so many people who apparently got no life and have to open a thread about this every hour and trash everyone who doesn't like ONE ALBUM out of 5. Seriously, reevaluate your life

It's ok if you don't like it which was said in the OP, but there's really no need to complain about it over and over again.

6 minutes ago, Rocketno10 said:

Not saying that you shouldn't complain, but being rude and having a critical opinion is different. Most of the fans opinions are very very rude and ignorant. Some of them even criticize the music with litterally zero knowledge of music. Don't even mention some butthurt comments like "this is not Natrual" "this is not her"

we should discuss our opinions peacefully but you really think people gonna respect your comment when your comment is rude and disrespectful? 

Being a bitch isn't the same thing as having an opinion

what my thread is trying to say is that it's ok to unstan if you are having a real frustrated times

its ok to complain, but be respectful 

Being rude and having a critical opinion is indeed different. You don't inherently need musical knowledge to like or dislike a song. "This is not natural" and "This is not her" are not rude comments - they're critical opinions. None of us know if this is authentic, regardless of what she says. She says contradictory **** about EVERY record that ends up being completely untrue years later. She could be the most depressed she's ever been - no promo, more fillers than ever, re-producing a full album - these are things we won't know why until months later if she has another depressive meltdown. They're allowed to have these opinions, and they aren't butthurt. You just don't like OPPOSING opinions. You're the butthurt one. You're not being peaceful. You're being inflammatory under the guise of "politely" telling people to leave because they understandably don't like something.

If being a bitch isn't the same as having an opinion then you sure aren't making that disctinction well when you're unnecessarily criticizing comments that aren't even rude.

You're not respectful.

SychosSoChic
11 minutes ago, Rocketno10 said:

Of course you can dislike the song, and of course you can complain about the products. Like you said this is a public forum. 

But is it necessary to have comments like  "unauthentic", "this is terrible whoever likes it are delusional", "THIS IS NOT THE GAGA I STAN FOR 111!!!!111!!2233!!!!!!!!1!!1", "YOU SHOUDLTN SING THIS, YOU SHOULD SING THAT OMG YOU ARE FAMOUS BECAUSE OF ME YOU GOTTA MAKE WHATEVER I WANNA TO HEAR SIIFIEIAOIF"

Well if people have those opinions and it's on a large enough scale that it keeps coming up, that's a sign. I'm not saying it's pretty, I'm not saying it's the most helpful form of feedback, I'm not saying it's mature, but it's a sign of what some of the fanbase thinks, as much as the people who say that the song brings them to tears.

And to be quite honest, those comments are as necessary as this thread.

We can't have only one. All opinions are valid, no matter how ugly and capitalized they may be.

Life ain't Hollywood for any one of us.

1 minute ago, Rocketno10 said:

Not saying that you shouldn't complain, but being rude and having a critical opinion is different. Most of the fans opinions are very very rude and ignorant. Some of them even criticize the music with litterally zero knowledge of music. Don't even mention some butthurt comments like "this is not Natrual" "this is not her"

we should discuss our opinions peacefully but you really think people gonna respect your comment when your comment is rude and disrespectful? 

Being a bitch isn't the same thing as having an opinion

what my thread is trying to say is that it's ok to unstan if you are having a real frustrated times

its ok to complain, but be respectful 

Listen, I like Honey Nut Cheerios and have all my life. If you put a bowl of taco seasoned Cheerios in front of me and I take a bite I might say "that sh*t is f*cking nasty" 

Some people have certain tastes for certain things, some people are let down by those tastes and some people are f*cking passionate about those tastes

1 minute ago, M D N A said:

It's ok if you don't like it which was said in the OP, but there's really no need to complain about it over and over again.

There's really no need to praise it over and over again. I understand negativity can suck, but this place can't be an echo chamber either way. Suppressing negative or differing opinions that are posted more than once isn't good discussion. If someone is being totally rude or isn't explaining themselves well deliberately to start flame wars, then that's a cause for concern. But simply stating reasonable reasons as to why you don't like a song more than once is not bad.

yASSsss
Just now, Chic said:

take a deep breath and log out :laughga: 

Call me by your name and I'll call you by mine

AlexanderLevi2
4 minutes ago, Lona Delery said:

:awkney: how about y'all who lick Gagas ass grow up and understand the fact that there are Monsters who simply dont like the direction of this album.

Ive been a fan of Gaga for 7 years now, and according to you I should leave tje fanbase simply because I dont like one album out of her entire discography?

Stop being so f*cking entitled and move on with your life. I can't believe there are so many people who apparently got no life and have to open a thread about this every hour and trash everyone who doesn't like ONE ALBUM out of 5. Seriously, reevaluate your life

You should open the threads that bash those who do like the songs.

It goes both ways. No need to get upset about it.

5 minutes ago, Lona Delery said:

Nope. OP clearly said leave if you're going all around the forum just to say how much you hate her new direction. Not his fault you can't comprehend a simple message. 

Starbucks
23 minutes ago, ReidOne said:

This is going to come across shady AF, but for all those so called "monsters" who keep stanning for Ariana's "Side to Side" to rise up the charts while they simultaneously shade Gaga's recent music... please ****ing leave. You are not Gaga fans. You belong on ATRL, Breathe Heavy, or one of those other messy pop forums.

We are Gaga fans around here and we are a different breed.

michael-jackson-deal-with-it.gif

Me with this!!

Your everyday cups of kindness

ReidOne

All of us will grow older with time. And most of you will grow older and learn to appreciate musical styles that deviate from the club sounds you have come to identify yourselves with.

Trust me. I've been there, too. 

But when it hits, you will realize that Lady Gaga was the one artist who was there with you through it all. 

Rocketno10
1 minute ago, Chic said:

Being rude and having a critical opinion is indeed different. You don't inherently need musical knowledge to like or dislike a song. "This is not natural" and "This is not her" are not rude comments - they're critical opinions. None of us know if this is authentic, regardless of what she says. She says contradictory **** about EVERY record that ends up being completely untrue years later. She could be the most depressed she's ever been - no promo, more fillers than ever, re-producing a full album - these are things we won't know why until months later if she has another complete meltdown. They're allowed to have these opinions, and they aren't butthurt. You just don't like OPPOSING opinions. You're the butthurt one. You're not being peaceful. You're being inflammatory under the guise of "politely" telling people to leave because they understandably don't like something.

If being a bitch isn't the same as having an opinion then you sure aren't making that disctinction well when you're unnecessarily criticizing comments that aren't even rude.

You're not respectful.

Stuff like "this is not natural" or "this is not her " is never a critical opinion, it's just a opinion that you think it's right and tell it as a fact. I know gaga said things that are contradictory but that has nothing to do with some people acting like they know her so well and **** 

plus, if I dislike an opposing opinion I would say "I disagree" and the give my reason

im not being disrespectful for giving frustrated members advice. Everyone is welcome to stay in the forum but like I said, if your complain or opinion is butthurt. I'm not having it.

AlexanderLevi2
1 minute ago, ReidOne said:

All of us will grow older with time. And most of you will grow older and learn to appreciate musical styles that deviate from the club sounds you have come to identify yourselves with.

Trust me. I've been there, too. 

But when it hits, you will realize that Lady Gaga was the one artist who was there with you through it all. 

Say it louder for the back.

I swear these kids don't understand that good music doesn't have to make you bop. 

Nirvana
6 minutes ago, Biotic said:

Can we please stop with the: "this is a public forum and members are allowed to be negative" bullshit?

This is a Gaga forum and all the negative nancies are raining on everyone's parade. The OP is right, go on ATRL and have fun bashing Gaga's new direction with her haters. 

too bad ATRL registeration is closed... I think many would belong there :reductive:

But yeah, it's ok to dislike something, but when there are million threads and same comments shading and trashing Gaga's work it's really frustrating. And you don't even have to be here 24/7 to see it...

Country is one of my least favorite music genres but I've liked everything so far. Cannot wait the album!

ReidOne
Just now, AlexanderLevi2 said:

Say it louder for the back.

I swear these kids don't understand that good music doesn't have to make you bop. 

:hug:

Archived