đź’“ DAWN OF CHROMATICA đź’“

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
funny

Zachary Campbell is NOT having it

Luna Lovegood

Featured Posts

AlexanderLevi2
2 minutes ago, javaisreve said:

No. I said insert an unoriginal artist HERE. ON THAT NUMBER. Did I say anything about her? I simply listed artists that can give someone what they expect from that person.

I don't get what you are saying. Are you shading Madonna or no?

Currently listening to Joanne

• Replies 164
  • Created
  • Last Reply
jereve
4 minutes ago, iCpro said:

What's your point? If you're saying I should unstan Gaga then you should take several seats :whitney:

I'm not saying that AT ALL. What I'm trying to say is that there are other "artists" (I dont know if you can really call them that, you know what I mean?)  that will give you what you expect from them... Simply move on and listen to their "bops"

YOU BETTER FURKIN SLÉ

CatelynnMarie

I think everyone needs to respect eachother and their opinions. Not everyone is going to like the same sh*t as you unfortunately and it's a life con we have to live with. I also think any fans who are shocked and unexpected by what we have heard simply just have not been paying attention. I'm not sure why any die hard stans are confused by her musical direction when all the signs have been staring us dead in the face for over a year via her lifestyle, clothing, how she spoke on social media and just her growing as an artist and person. She's not going to give us Bad Romance over and over and over again. Doing the same thing over and over, there's no growth or progression and it's boring. 

If you're simply just not into the sound, that's okay too, but don't disrespect the artist or fans that do like it. A simple, it's not my cup of tea, would suffice. 

jereve
Just now, AlexanderLevi2 said:

I don't get what you are saying. Are you shading Madonna or no?

This *****. Madonna is someone you can easily predict. That's what I mean. Her fans are pleased with what they get because that's what they expect from her. Idk if that's a shade but that's all I meant.

I'm guessing your a fan of hers? :nails:

YOU BETTER FURKIN SLÉ

Torsoface
3 minutes ago, javaisreve said:

I'm not saying that AT ALL. What I'm trying to say is that there are other "artists" (I dont know if you can really call them that, you know what I mean?)  that will give you what you expect from them... Simply move on and listen to their "bops"

Calm the **** down seriously :oprah:

iCpro
1 minute ago, javaisreve said:

Lets be real. Until mid 2014 Gaga was one of those artists who would give people exactly what they would expect from her. So don't give other artists **** for being predictable. Now that that's out of the way, all I said was that so far I'm disappointed that the music isn't what I was expecting, I'm not disappointed in the music itself. I love what I've heard so far, and I'll probably like the rest of the album as well, it's just a big shift from her previous work so it will take some getting used to.

08, 09, 11, 13, 16, 20

PartySick
1 hour ago, FATCAT said:

Youtubers have to mix up there content sometimes, don't take it too personally. It's just the motion of the ocean.

Not sure why anyone would take this personally regardless :green:

He gave an honest opinion in a respectful way. You can tell he cares a lot about Gaga, he just had different expectations is all, which is fine.

I wish more members on this cult site would be like him tbh 'cause some of y'all are ruining this whole era for me and others. Some of you don't present negative opinions respectfully or share your distaste for Gaga's new direction in an intelligent and thoughtful way like Zach did, you just try to sh*t on everyone's good time 'cause if you can't enjoy it, no one can :nails:

Spoiler

"You" generally speaking, of course. FATCAT could never :diane:

Also sorry for the slight rage mode there :rip:

đź’š

DAVID VOGUER

I love seeing fans forcing themselves to like these songs...

Are you also excited for the SB? Oh, sure, you can't wait to sway your ass off in that seat.

They can't scare me, if I scare them first.

The Surrealist
3 minutes ago, TheLucifer said:

Are you also excited for the SB? Oh, sure, you can't wait to sway your ass off in that seat.

"I DON'T LIKE THIS MUSIC, SO NOBODY ELSE CAN. THEY ARE ALL FORCING THEMSELVES TO LIKE IT!!!"

FATCAT
8 minutes ago, PartySick said:

Also sorry for the slight rage mode there :rip:

I'm opening a support thread as we speak, you've traumatized this poor kitty :giveup:

Purr more, hiss less.

DAVID VOGUER
2 minutes ago, Sycamore said:

"I DON'T LIKE THIS MUSIC, SO NOBODY ELSE CAN. THEY ARE ALL FORCING THEMSELVES TO LIKE IT!!!"

I'm not saying everyone is forcing it, some people like it, but it's OBVIOUSLY a minority of them... Because they faking it is so obvious....

I respect every opinion and tastes. Personally I don't like expecting something from artists, especially after 6+ years of "stanning" I feel like I'm closer to the musician rather to the music itself. If I want to listen to something I want I just look for it, like I bopped in the car for justin bieber's "sorry" for at least two months, but I'm not connected to him in any way.. this is completely different. But this doesn't mean I love every song Gaga (or Lana or Florence in my case) has put out.

5 minutes ago, TheLucifer said:

5P79892pmKIak.gif

No I'm not forcing myself. I'm loving sinner's prayer and a-yo, a bit less the other two.

"Jezus iz a biskweeeet!" [Kenya Michaels]

high heeled fem
1 hour ago, Edonis said:

It was folk. I went to a Baptist school for much of my life. As a gay, raised in a Muslim family, youth. InTexas. I know Christian rock. That was not Christian rock. People (like yourself I guess) are calling these things country and whatever, but that's folk music. Not country. 

Errr? i'm not calling it country hence i said it wasn't as i own patsy cline records

However gaga herself called some of the album country ;) She wishes it was country but its not ;)

I have good knowledge of honkey tonk, bluegrass and country music and enjoy artists such as Jerry Jeff Walker, Lonesome Onry and Mean, Merle Haggard, Bobby Nell,  Hank Williams, Lucinda Williams and my number one fav Bobbie Gentry <3 who i am sure you will be familiar with.

btw im half joking about the song.... it has that Christian vibe to me lol along with her actions lately... it has a  very Christian feel! And thank god PI doesn't!

high heeled fem
20 minutes ago, TheLucifer said:

hello satan <3 can i just say i love your posts today so much! keep spilling that tea. Exactly you have to be forcing yrself to like MR lol (unless u like christian rock - sorry im gonna keep saying this joke just to **** with people on here)

DAVID VOGUER
1 minute ago, gagu said:

I feel like I'm closer to the musician rather to the music itself. 

That is 100% true and I have respect for that.

Her bops make me go to a fantasy land and that helps me get through my everyday life. This is deep but I don't need her to sing deep to understand her, I already get her, I feel close to her. I need that electro fashion glam pop dance new york kubrick girl! 

I'm just saying that it's so obvious that many fans are forcing themselves to like it.... Not everyone is a good actor/actress

Archived