Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
funny

Zachary Campbell is NOT having it

Luna Lovegood

Featured Posts

high heeled fem
5 minutes ago, Swando said:

I swear sometimes... It's as if fans have only been here for her butt-bops 

Through multiple songs in her past she references her faith heavily. It's ALWAYS been a thing, which people have been all fine and dandy about. 

Gaga/Stefani is a Christian, Joanne probably was too. We are getting insanely close up lyrics without Gaga changing them to broaden the audience. And now people begin to use this as if it's making the song worse? 

Someone give me a pillow, i need to steam off from the amount of pop we have in this fanbase 

Untrue 

the fame is my least favourite do not about care bops! It's got to do with Gagas attitude lately and she has changed and there are threads on it too.. A lot of her comments. Plus all the annoying bible posts ETC

as I said I love PI! I'm here for rock or whatever just not Christian county Rock and that's what this song feels like! 

• Replies 164
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Edonis

I mean, slay at being honest, but you having a mental breakdown right before the extremely poppy chorus of A-YO? Okay sis. 

But everyone should take this as an example that people in this fan base don't know the variants in pop music and what country music is period. If he thinks that's country music, well, girl bye. Come down to Texas, go to the rodeo and see what country music is. End of story. 

EDIT: and don't be one of those fans who sit and say that everyone is blowing smoke up Gaga's ass by liking the music or whatever, because no, that's a sad pathetic excuse. I myself don't even really like Million Reasons a lot, but you guys having a fit because she's trying to change the pop market that is currently dance pop oriented into more folk/rock sounds and can't see that that's what she's obviously trying to do here, like... I dunno I'm at a loss for words. It's getting tiring. 

high heeled fem
Just now, Edonis said:

I mean, slay at being honest, but you having a mental breakdown right before the extremely poppy chorus of A-YO? Okay sis. 

But everyone should take this as an example that people in this fan base don't know the variants in pop music and what country music is period. If he thinks that's country music, well, girl bye. Come down to Texas, go to the rodeo and see what country music is. End of story. 

Untrue I love patsy cline & have 2 of her albums on vinyl

i like the other song not this one 

AlexanderLevi2
1 minute ago, high heeled fem said:

Not at ALL not in that growse way.... Along with all her hetro comments lately..... And in not the only one who has noticed that! There's a 20 page theead on it.

but if u are loving this vibe enjoy it I say! 

I can't.

She loves the gays, always will.

I need to just log off this site for good. It makes me question my love for music, gaga, and the fan base constantly. It's quite sad.

I just want to enjoy Gaga for who and what she is. 

Currently listening to Joanne

DrewStevens

Of course most fans are not gonna love this. The country vibe is too much for some pop fans who love to pop their *** to some beats.

Personally I love it so far but I like country and classic rock music so of course I like this new direction. I just wish some people would be less ignorant and closeminded because country has a lot to offer.

high heeled fem
10 minutes ago, SychosSoChic said:

There's nothing wrong with what he's saying tho, and I actually agree with him, as I almost always seem to :smh:

I don't like the direction, and I was waiting until I heard the studio version to make up my mind, and I really don't like it, this genre is just not for me so I'll just wait my turn until the next song comes out, maybe I'll like what she puts out then.

Exactly....!

1. Some people hate country. That's okay. Let's not pretend these songs don't incorporate country.

2. Gaga has done acoustic very well in the past. Some of us don't think this is on par with her other acoustic material. Just because it's something she's doing now and sounds more "organic" doesn't mean it's more authentic.

3. Not all of us want absolute dance bops. That would be nice, but it's not all of us and I do like genre experimentation. There's also nothing wrong with not wanting a complete 180 change from an artist. Most of you praised Taylor Swift's venture into pop - it's not authenticity you like, it's just change. Random, spontaneous, supposedly organic change. This doesn't feel organic. Taylor's was for success, Gaga's is for respect. The difference is, Taylor's worked for her because it was gradual. She incorporated more pop tracks starting with red, and most of the tracks on there were still her recognizable country. Gaga had ARTPOP, Applause and G.U.Y and hit us with...this. It's shocking.

4. Just because she's doing another genre and we don't like it doesn't mean we want total dance pop back. I, for one, would have loved disco, more clear funk, classic rock, metal and a few of her classic pop things thrown in. Being a legend does not inherently mean dominating all genres - Michael Jackson is one of the biggest legends there is, and his biggest and best music all stayed within the same realm over a number of years.

5. Gaga could have experimented with better genres in better ways. She can do whatever she wants, but country is one of the world's most hated genres. 3 years wait for country tracks, when the country road version of Born This Way was the least liked track on that album? You and I was a SPECTACULAR use of country. This is not.

This is about as horrifying as FourFiveSeconds.

I am excited for the album though.

Plus, repeating a five syllable word in an effort to be catchy is just exhausting to listen to. It failed and it's lazy songwriting.

RadioIsOurs

I like how fans are bashing each other for having different opinions. Like bitch, an opinion is an opinion. That doesn't make you smarter than the other person. You don't have to educate each other on how to have YOUR opinion. 

high heeled fem
Just now, AlexanderLevi2 said:

I can't.

She loves the gays, always will.

I need to just log off this site for good. It makes me question my love for music, gaga, and the fan base constantly. It's quite sad.

I just want to enjoy Gaga for who and what she is. 

Not everyone has to like MR, and that's fine.

(I just find this heavy Christian banter and posts lately combined with this song too much)

its best to take a break from GGD then

high heeled fem
2 minutes ago, DrewStevens said:

Of course most fans are not gonna love this. The country vibe is too much for some pop fans who love to pop their *** to some beats.

Personally I love it so far but I like country and classic rock music so of course I like this new direction. I just wish some people would be less ignorant and closeminded because country has a lot to offer.

Im not obsessed with pop totally here for Rock etc and I really LIKED SP. I just hate this song that Zach is reviewing 

GhettoFabulous

He's right though so far PI is nice I like but there hasn't been a song that has made me dance you know like crazy dance so far I'll try the whole album though I pre-ordered it  but gaga is really disappointing me  so far, let's be honest when she said she worked with all those producers we didn't think this. Sorry not sorry don't come for me or at least be nice :whitney:

Edonis
5 minutes ago, high heeled fem said:

Untrue I love patsy cline & have 2 of her albums on vinyl

i like the other song not this one 

??? I'm talking about Zachary Campbell and his reaction calling it country when it's folk? ???

DrewStevens
3 minutes ago, high heeled fem said:

Im not obsessed with pop totally here for Rock etc and I really LIKED SP. I just hate this song that Zach is reviewing 

Ok cool. You don't have to listen to it again. It's very simple.

AlexanderLevi2
7 minutes ago, Chic said:

1. Some people hate country. That's okay. Let's not pretend these songs don't incorporate country.

2. Gaga has done acoustic very well in the past. Some of us don't think this is on par with her other acoustic material. Just because it's something she's doing now and sounds more "organic" doesn't mean it's more authentic.

3. Not all of us want absolute dance bops. That would be nice, but it's not all of us and I do like genre experimentation. There's also nothing wrong with not wanting a complete 180 change from an artist. Most of you praised Taylor Swift's venture into pop - it's not authenticity you like, it's just change. Random, spontaneous, supposedly organic change. This doesn't feel organic. Taylor's was for success, Gaga's is for respect. The difference is, Taylor's worked for her because it was gradual. She incorporated more pop tracks starting with red, and most of the tracks on there were still her recognizable country. Gaga had ARTPOP, Applause and G.U.Y and hit us with...this. It's shocking.

4. Just because she's doing another genre and we don't like it doesn't mean we want total dance pop back. I, for one, would have loved disco, more clear funk, classic rock, metal and a few of her classic pop things thrown in. Being a legend does not inherently mean dominating all genres - Michael Jackson is one of the biggest legends there is, and his biggest and best music all stayed within the same realm over a number of years.

5. Gaga could have experimented with better genres in better ways. She can do whatever she wants, but country is one of the world's most hated genres. 3 years wait for country tracks, when the country road version of Born This Way was the least liked track on that album? You and I was a SPECTACULAR use of country. This is not.

This is about as horrifying as FourFiveSeconds.

I am excited for the album though.

Plus, repeating a five syllable word in an effort to be catchy is just exhausting to listen to. It failed and it's lazy songwriting.

Or it's just lazy listening :giggle:

Just kidding. It's a whole different route of music for me but I never really HATE music.

I'm accepting with open arms and being slayed by blasting in my car.:rockstar:

Currently listening to Joanne

Archived