💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

news

Lady Gaga / Million Reasons

VANTABLACK

Featured Posts

Poope MOnster
5 minutes ago, mic said:

Don't you get an impression that her ballads became so repetitive? Dope , TIHTY and Million Reasons is like one thing in terms of vocal and overall vibe. I'm happy for her that she experiments with her Springsteen moment but it's not really interesting and original.  

This song is enjoyable but gets tiring after few listens tbh, just like PI. 

WaT?

That three song not sound the same At all

• Replies 402
  • Created
  • Last Reply
VANTABLACK
2 hours ago, Ronnie said:

This song is so so sad! It really pulls at your heart strings.  I think anyone who has been in a relationship or has contemplated suicide can relate to the very powerful lyrics and somber vocals. This is arguably Gaga's best. I don't even care if this album is a commercial success because that's not its purpose or what the message is about. I've connected to the new music more than anything else in her catalog.  Thank you, Gaga for this diamond in the rough.  Your hard work is so much appreciated. ❤️

Ur gonna make me cry everytime I hear the song from now on :( 

somnambulist
26 minutes ago, Lola said:

Madonna went from rock star/pop star (burning up, everybody, gambler) to pop star (like a virgin), to upper level pop star ( la isla, live to tell, papa) and to music perfection (like a prayer, vogue). she changed styles with every album. gaga has always been the crazy girl in crazy outfits. the real reinvention was cheek to cheek. this country thing is just not that good

What exactly are you getting at? Your labels of madonnas music are giving her titles based on the success of her music, and nothing to do with genres (the point I was making) 

Whether you like country music or not is irrelevant to an artist wanting to spread their wings and try new things.

Such a good song. Seems pretty clearly about her career to me, and the depression that she entered after ARTPOP.

"Hundred million reasons" = dollars she's earned so far. She could quit now and never work again and would be fine. "Lord, show me the way, to cut through all his worn out leather" = reference to her earlier pop heavy career that she so clearly wants to shed.

Of course, it also works as a beautifully sad love song, but this is how I interpret it :) 

Logan
2 hours ago, Ronnie said:

This song is so so sad! It really pulls at your heart strings.  I think anyone who has been in a relationship or has contemplated suicide can relate to the very powerful lyrics and somber vocals. This is arguably Gaga's best. I don't even care if this album is a commercial success because that's not its purpose or what the message is about. I've connected to the new music more than anything else in her catalog.  Thank you, Gaga for this diamond in the rough.  Your hard work is so much appreciated. ❤️

I completely agree. I suffer from depression and this song really speaks to me. I don't care if others don't like it. 

Sister

It's not really my style, but Gaga can always sing so well, so I give her props for that. She's always a great live artist.

The future's uncertain and the end is always near.

Americano
6 minutes ago, Logan said:

I completely agree. I suffer from depression and this song really speaks to me. I don't care if others don't like it. 

This song is easily one of her most beautifully written. People just want her to keep repeating her past.. This should and will become a full single.

Epione

Youtube promoting Million Reasons and Joanne. :applause:

They called it the new single? As a promo single or as a 2nd single? :air:

bowie1986

I think Million Reasons is the worst song we've heard from the album so far. It's not nearly as fun as perfect illusion, and it just feels a little to simple and boring as a ballad. I think Sinner's Prayer is her best thing so far, and if that snippet of Just Another Day is any indication of the entire song, I'm VERY excited to hear that.

Sister

It's very forgetful and I just do not like it. This could be a song by anyone that I would never listen to.

The future's uncertain and the end is always near.

Born Brave

I just can't wait for this album. It's going to be her most critically acclaimed work and I already feel AOTY coming..... 

donutellha

best gaga ballad, flat out

Walk down the runway but don't puke, it's okay. You just had 10 donuts today. Without frosting.

Daenerys

Today I told myself that after work I would sit in my man cave, grab a glass and sit here and REALLY listen to it because last night I was so let down by the country vibe of the bar show, it led me to a completely biased meltdown. 

So I came home, washed away all of my expectations for this era, got my beats and sat in my chair for an hour with this song playing. Eyes closed I pulled the song apart piece by piece. I'm still not a fan of the country vibe BUT I was able to listen to the undertones and hear the lyrics and yes, I'm really impressed at how well comes together. Everything is subtle and simple. Now I see why people love it. 

I, personally, won't really listen to it much because of the style so it'll most likely be in the "skip through" bin along with Teeth and J&D but I'm glad to see her going to such a deep level of music. I thought she was pretty deep with most of ARTPOP but this is a whole different level that I'm looking forward to hearing. 

Daenerys of the House Targaryen, the First of Her Name, The Unburnt, Queen of the Andals, the Rhoynar and the First Men, Queen of Meereen

Archived