Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
news

Lady Gaga / Million Reasons

VANTABLACK

Featured Posts

Fame IV
13 minutes ago, christinahoney said:

I'm loving all the pressed atheist gays in here :toofunny:

The song is gorgeous with a beautiful and memorable melody. 

Slay sister :)

A Star is Born ⭐

• Replies 402
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Glittertinks

this one is my favorite of last night, I have to admit I had some tears in my eyes :diane:

Anastasios
6 hours ago, Girrr said:

I wish I'd heard this song when my boyfriend and I were in the last days of our relationship. It wasn't good for us to be together anymore, and I knew that. I had a million reasons to leave him, but I kept deluding myself, thinking he'd be the only person who I'd ever want to go through what we'd gone through with. That was my one reason to stay. He ended up leaving me, because to him, there was no reason at all to stay anymore. 

I know she implied that she wanted non-fans to be surprised at how well they related to this new album, but I'm truly amazed at how well this song relates to my life's biggest heartbreak. I love this song, Gaga. 

This made me cry.

And you are the evidence that everything Gaga told is true. <3

lxdygxga

I really truly love this, and I was not expecting to. There's something so simple and raw about it, it's really beautiful.

Lucas

In the live version she sings too deep, the way she sounds in the studio version is way better ♥ Not my type of music but it still sounds great

Galactic Mess

This HAS to be a single. It stuck in my head immediately and is so passionate and beautiful :giveup:

Its way more enjoyable than Perfect Illusion tbh. Not a smash but it's a cute song.  It's like 'Hair' of Joanne, wouldn't call it TEOG equivalent

Unpopular opinion here: I was really rooting for this but I can't bring myself to like it. Even the ending of the song just doesn't sound complete to me. Idk much about music theory but at the end it felt like it was missing the finishing phrase/line/note

TopDomBoy
1 hour ago, SKANK said:

Do you mean it's getting your arteries hard because it's so cheesybadum-ching

Thats A-Yo. 

All monsters are human, you are a monster.

TopDomBoy
3 minutes ago, Kinsey said:

Unpopular opinion here: I was really rooting for this but I can't bring myself to like it. Even the ending of the song just doesn't sound complete to me. Idk much about music theory but at the end it felt like it was missing the finishing phrase/line/note

:saladga:

that end is epic. 

All monsters are human, you are a monster.

AncientCityStyle

I think we need to accept the fact that every album she does is going to be different, but this is what I love about her. Her music is refreshing at a time when most other artists seem to be getting boring and generic. Although I have to admit that country/rock music isn't my favourite style, I wouldn't want her to do a repeat performance of her earlier work, and am all here for her trying something new. It's this approach that keeps us guessing what she's going to do next and that's exciting. Just because this album is influenced by rock/country/funk/soul music doesn't mean the next one will be, I mean this album follows ARTPOP and that was a dance/EDM record! I prefer to judge the music once I've heard the album altogether how it should be. But I have to say I'm more than satisfied with what I've heard so far, it's just another era of hers and we should embrace it. 

Archived