💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
news

'Million Reasons' Sneak Peek

prince

Featured Posts

I think it sounds fantastic. I wanted this simple, lyrical and calm music from Gaga. She is an artist who is constantly evolving and I am enjoying this process along with her. I am sure I will love JOANNE!

• Replies 386
  • Created
  • Last Reply
LaLuna
1 hour ago, Slayer said:

Not a fan but it's only a snippet of a live version so I may love the album version.

Same. The snippet sounds too country for my taste, I hope the album version is more rock :ohno:

Just few seconds and i'm loving it.

Joanne sounds so true by far, I love it. I feel this will be a classic in her discgraphy, in a different way than TFM or BTW. I hope ppl will be here to get her message, including all the lm that has been let down from what has happened in this month.Guys, it's not 2009 anymore... I want to see the girl behind the meat dress and the venus wig

donutellha

im shofkdszfsfdgfd

Walk down the runway but don't puke, it's okay. You just had 10 donuts today. Without frosting.

The Surrealist
41 minutes ago, Nino said:

Good god people if you don't like something just don't post about it :wtf: 

That's not how it works. I mean I love this snippet but people can express their dislike of something if they stay respectful. 

OT: Does anyone get Twin Peaks Roadhouse vibes from this?

boneknuckleskin

Beautiful. :diane:

Sounds like it's to or about the little monsters and all the backlash she's received since ARTPOP, though :laughga:

Miracle
Just now, boneknuckleskin said:

Beautiful. :diane:

Sounds like it's to or about the little monsters and all the backlash she's received since ARTPOP, though :laughga:

It's about almost being giving up but not doing it.

Xoxo Adriana

Gaga, give me a million reasons to why I shouldn't just use my coins on the cherry tree sessions ep instead of this:awkney:

Spoiler

Here, have my coins Gaga

Wisdomless1

Interesting sound, the repetition and variation of phrases is interesting because it keeps the song in the head of the listener.

IllusoryMonster

Million of words existing in English language and she keeps repeating the same phrase the whole song. This is the era of repetition.

alvarovr06
4 hours ago, Letmelivemylife said:

I've heard it's about the very special bond she has with her monsters so I have a feeling it's gonna make me bawl my eyes out

Exactly. That's why I have a feeling it's gonna have beautiful lyrics 

Archived