💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

While everyone is melting down

Adakam

Featured Posts

While everyone lowers their life expectancy because of the stress Gaga is causing them over silly things, im here just sitting back and enjoying the Gaga I always wanted, exploring the music the she grew up with, free from gimmicks, free from the industry's formulas, free from the shackles of her label and playing a type of music that fits my taste way better than anything shes done before.

Now go my children, lube up the chains you wraped around yourselves so they dont hurt as much, the gates of my ship are wide open if anyone wants to enjoy this new beginning.

Lets Rock!

:classy:

iCpro

I'm melting down cause I want a Gaga t shirt but international shipping is $27 

08, 09, 11, 13, 16, 20

Just now, iCpro said:

Cause I want a Gaga t shirt but international shipping is $27 

wat

GagaMegaFan
4 minutes ago, iCpro said:

Cause I want a Gaga t shirt but international shipping is $27 

SAME QURLL

ew

RAMROD

YAAAASSS! FXCK YOU POP, THIS IS JOANNEPOP!

giphy.gif

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ AND I'M VICTORIA, MALCOLM! (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

ChicaSkas

I'm just stunned the Haus needs photoshop and paint skills ASAP

Do YOU own the 4' by 6' Perfect Illusion promo Poster? Will pay you for it. Pic: http://i.imgur.com/UWuzumk

shoful

We could use the cage. I've got a lot of rope. I'm not full of rage I'm full of hope. This is not a crime and you're not on trial. Bend over baby. Im gonna make you smile. 

"My name is Dita, I'll be your Mistress tonight..."

iMonster
49 minutes ago, Adakam said:

While everyone lowers their life expectancy because of the stress Gaga is causing them over silly things, im here just sitting back and enjoying the Gaga I always wanted, exploring the music the she grew up with, free from gimmicks, free from the industry's formulas, free from the shackles of her label and playing a type of music that fits my taste way better than anything shes done before.

Now go my children, lube up the chains you wraped around yourselves so they dont hurt as much, the gates of my ship are wide open if anyone wants to enjoy this new beginning.

Lets Rock!

:classy:

The only part I can truly agree with is bolded. Everything else was her. She wanted it all. 

If you think Interscope has shackles on her OR she's not "free" on that label you need to do more research. She would've been dropped already else where (see: Def Jam). Furthermore the industry formulas were all of her doing as well. As much as some of you hate to admit it (me too sometimes :giveup:) we're in love with a great pop artist. She's awesome at making Pop Music with substance.  

Just because she's shifting in a more "relatable" lane this time around, let's not act like Gaga hasn't studied the greats + isn't still in love with Pop Culture. 

But yes I agree with you. I'm here for Stefani 2006! Hopefully she sings Let Love Down or Wonderful on tour :air: 

JbGaga
19 minutes ago, ChicaSkas said:

I'm just stunned the Haus needs photoshop and paint skills ASAP

I think we have been knowing this since the BTW cover :nails:

Starbucks
1 hour ago, Delusional Aura said:

When are we not having a meltdown though? :awkney:

After Telephone Act II

Your everyday cups of kindness

ApplauseftAdele
22 minutes ago, JbGaga said:

I think we have been knowing this since the BTW cover :nails:

i think they improved

Gaga-Perfect-Illusion.jpg

:sis:

5 minutes ago, iMonster said:

The only part I can truly agree with is bolded. Everything else was her. She wanted it all. 

If you think Interscope has shackles on her OR she's not "free" on that label you need to do more research. She would've been dropped already else where (see: Def Jam). Furthermore the industry formulas were all of her doing as well. As much as some of you hate to admit it (me too sometimes :giveup:) we're in love with a great pop artist. She's awesome at making Pop Music with substance.  

Just because she's shifting in a more "relatable" lane this time around, let's not act like Gaga hasn't studied the greats + isn't still in love with Pop Culture. 

But yes I agree with you. I'm here for Stefani 2006! Hopefully she sings Let Love Down or Wonderful on tour :air: 

Well those arent the shackles I meant, im talking about everythong she went through in the past specially during ARTPOP, yeah the label had always been very open with her and they have let her do some awesome things, but they were controlling her creativity and her freedom to the point where it was destroying her, specially Troy.

Or stuff like having to write over a 100 songs for ARTPOP so the label could pick which ones, thats just too much pressure, now although is just my guess as I dont think theyve talked about it, it seems that she and the producers who became a family as she says, picked the songs THEY wanted.

The way she was forced to do promo and to keep things going to just get success, was too much for her, and I love that theyre finally taking it easy on her and trust her enough that they are clearly not pushing PI, after all the historic moments shes had in the last 2 years (Sound of Music, National Anthem, TIHTY, and now the Super Bowl) i think that she earned her freedom and now she can do whatever she wants.

And about the formulas im talking about the common process of a release, saturating the market and shoving on people's faces that you have a new song, instead, shes going back to her roots, not just music wise but also in the way shes cooking her comeback (which is a slow process unlike wat fans think), going to the radio, playing in bars, etc.

And finally the part i bolded, yeah she studied the greats and yeah she does love pop culture, but lets not forget the roots of pop culture, before MJ, before Madonna, before the industry became a gimmicked soap opera, Rock was the one considered "pop", as it was at first this popular music that left the elegancy and tradition of jazz and blues. I think shes trying that, bands back then would make an album as families, send a song to radio, go around for a bit and then make a tour, even music vids were a rarity back then.

In other words, she is doing it the way the actual GREATS did it, not the way were used to nowadays

10 minutes ago, Adakam said:

Well those arent the shackles I meant, im talking about everythong she went through in the past specially during ARTPOP, yeah the label had always been very open with her and they have let her do some awesome things, but they were controlling her creativity and her freedom to the point where it was destroying her, specially Troy.

Or stuff like having to write over a 100 songs for ARTPOP so the label could pick which ones, thats just too much pressure, now although is just my guess as I dont think theyve talked about it, it seems that she and the producers who became a family as she says, picked the songs THEY wanted.

The way she was forced to do promo and to keep things going to just get success, was too much for her, and I love that theyre finally taking it easy on her and trust her enough that they are clearly not pushing PI, after all the historic moments shes had in the last 2 years (Sound of Music, National Anthem, TIHTY, and now the Super Bowl) i think that she earned her freedom and now she can do whatever she wants.

And about the formulas im talking about the common process of a release, saturating the market and shoving on people's faces that you have a new song, instead, shes going back to her roots, not just music wise but also in the way shes cooking her comeback (which is a slow process unlike wat fans think), going to the radio, playing in bars, etc.

And finally the part i bolded, yeah she studied the greats and yeah she does love pop culture, but lets not forget the roots of pop culture, before MJ, before Madonna, before the industry became a gimmicked soap opera, Rock was the one considered "pop", as it was at first this popular music that left the elegancy and tradition of jazz and blues. I think shes trying that, bands back then would make an album as families, send a song to radio, go around for a bit and then make a tour, even music vids were a rarity back then.

In other words, she is doing it the way the actual GREATS did it, not the way were used to nowadays

Name a great. Show the process, with examples and receipts.

Queen Gloria

Honestly, I'm here for mature, confident... *gasp* "basic" Gaga. And I mean basic by her standards. I don't mind her dialing back the crazy a little to let her talent shine. Even if she's doing shows in bars, you know she's gonna throw a little Gaga flair into it. People act like Joanne is the permanent end of CrazyGa, just calm your tits and enjoy the ride, hennys. I love that she doesn't give an F and is doing what she wants to do. Some of y'all act so entitled about what she "should" be doing because you feel such a personal connection to her, I get it. But at the end of the day, she could put out a rap album and I'm still going to support her, because she does what she does with 100% passion and sincerity. If she wants to come out in a pair of jeans and a varsity jacket and play guitar, I'm still gonna be flipping my weave around until it rips out of my scalp. Personally, I was getting a bit tired of the theatrics, anyway. It's time for a break from that, at least for a little while. She was probably getting tired of trying to outdo/compete with herself, so she's gone totally left-field and done something none of us were expecting. I think that deserves respect, and if anyone is a "true fan", they should be behind that. 

Archived