💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
rumor

Melissa Etheridge DRAGS Angelina Jolie

ReidOne

Featured Posts

ReidOne

Damn, Melissa Etheridge ain't playing!! She used to be tight with Brad and says the Brad basically disappeared from his former friends once Angelina entered the picture. She also says that she was friends with Laura Dern when Angelina stole Billy Bob Thornton from her back in the day. Basically, she paints Angelina to look like a homewrecker & control freak. 

Get her, Melissa! 

http://www.eonline.com/news/799638/melissa-etheridge-stands-up-for-brad-pitt-and-criticizes-angelina-jolie-for-divorce-drama

What a perfect occasion to use this flawless gif

giphy.gif

If you see me posting like crazy, I'm either bored or procrastinating.

Lara Croft

I guess this is where everyone's gonna come out the woodwork to badmouth Angelina eh? Whatever. You've been sitting on these details for how long? Now it's somehow relevant because they're divorcing? Yeah sure, okay.

You know, forget her humanitarian work, forget her philanthropy. Forget all the good. Let's make her out to be the scum of the earth because she and Brad Pitt (A WILLING PARTY) ruined a relationship (Jenn) and are now divorcing. 

I am so freaking sick of hearing people tear her down since this news has come out. Let the ****ing couple be. I'm sure they still have the utmost respect for each other, so maybe the media and public should keep their noses out and learn something from them. 

Soz I'm getting a little heated because I adore Angelina. It's just bullshit

Shouldn't even surprise me.

Irrelevant people dissing actual celebrities just for promo. :classy:

#SnatchHerWeaveAngi

We don’t really need to talk too much, show each other what we know 🦋

Archived