💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
news

Gaga hopes to deliver powerful Half Time show like greats MJ

yASSsss

Featured Posts

Lord Temptation
51 minutes ago, E24187 said:

I'd like for her to branch out of the gays. Madonna backed herself into that corner. You can't mention her name without gayness being assumed.

Gaga's definitely more versatile (pardon the pun).

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply
zakariah

Yaaass, she better isolate the geys & cater to the GP like the queen she is :excited2:

zakariah
2 hours ago, Beto said:

Hide contents

inb4 she wants every guy's boyfriend and every guy's girlfriend and every girl's boyfriend and every girl's girlfriend in each others arms and every husband and husband and wife and wife and husband and wife kissing... and every straight, gay, lesbian, bisexual, asexual kid, kids who dk their sexuality yet, kids who dont have a sexuality, transgender kids laughing :poot:

Fixed it a little for ya :classy:

45 minutes ago, Evan Peters said:

Y'all bitched about how gaga didn't get to do the super bowl, and now y'all are bitching because she is. Seriously, is there anything you guys don't complain about? :awkney: 

Nope, even if she gets a #1 in the universe and it becomes the world's first official anthem, the toddlers here will complain

malazam
4 hours ago, manicholic said:

She's being super broad / gp-friendly / safe / 'relatable' this era and it's giving me headaches 

and it's not working at all. 

another shot before we kiss the other side

zakariah
22 minutes ago, Beto said:

I don't see pansexuals >:(

are you panphobic?! :grr:how heteronormative of ya

:toofunny: 

FrankGutz
2 hours ago, Piera said:

Sorry, english is not my main language :blush:

it was ok, i did understood :hug:  she needs to stop tbh

Dᴄ • Dᴀʀᴋ Hᴏʀsᴇ | Hᴏʀʀᴏʀ • Tʜʀɪʟʟᴇʀ | Eʟᴇᴄᴛʀᴏɴɪᴄ | Fɪᴛɴᴇss | Mᴀɴᴅʏ Mᴏᴏʀᴇ • Lᴀᴅʏ Gᴀɢᴀ • Sᴏᴘʜɪᴇ Bᴇxᴛᴏʀ

malazam
2 hours ago, Evan Peters said:

Y'all bitched about how gaga didn't get to do the super bowl, and now y'all are bitching because she is. Seriously, is there anything you guys don't complain about? :awkney: 

So true.....

I really want 'CrazyGa' to shine on the SB HS but because I want the world to know what Gaga is capable of, I mean, in the theatrical way, that shocking Gaga, the entertainer one, the one we fell in love with.

I love 'PI' and the way she's going with Joanne, the only thing that worries me this era is the tour but the Super Bowl will help a lot in that area.

And lowkey we all know we won't be gettingt that, which's frustrating because she can't just forget all of that.

another shot before we kiss the other side

Rudz Xinc
5 hours ago, yASSsss said:

“I want every guy’s girlfriend in his arms…I want every husband and wife kissing…every kid laughing,” Gaga, 30, told Radio Disney host Candice in a new interview, airing Friday. “In my mind they’re having this really powerful family experience watching the Super Bowl.”

She hates the gays :cryga:

Look at those clowns

RadioIsOurs

If she wants to be remembered, she needs to be HERSELF first and foremost, not Springsteen, not Prince...

Juanjo

I have no doubt in my mind that Gaga will come through and deliver something amazing and memorable. I cannot wait! 

RAMROD

Can't wait for February! :gaycat:

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

Gagaloo911
5 hours ago, Skrill said:

the paying dust to gay couples kinda irks me :awkney: 

Yea cause the one time she happens to mention straight couples and not gay couples totally means she doesn't care about them anymore and is now abandoning them even as a significant part of who she is, is supporting equality and fighting for gay rights. 

Use your brain for fvck sake! One comment does not negate everything she has been about, unlike your ridiculous logic and everyone thinking like you :awkney:

Archived