💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
achievement

Gaga thanks Monsters for trending #JustAnotherDay

yASSsss

Featured Posts

Rugbyguy
15 minutes ago, Letmelivemylife said:

This is what saddens me the most. She openly tells us she loves us and thanks us and yet there are so many "monsters" who just rip her apart. Just because she's in different "packaging" doesn't mean she isn't the same person she's always been. At her core, she's still the woman who took us in and loved us as if we were her own. She saw how battered and broken I was and she "glued" me back together and polished me until I shined. That's unconditional love right there

You met her personally did you?

pachinko
16 minutes ago, Rugbyguy said:

Did you make an account just to troll and post this? @Haroon ban herr! :classy:

Rugbyguy

Just wanted to know how you equate unconditional love with someone you've never met? I'm not sure you understand what unconditional love is mate but your entitled to your opinion.

Juanjo

Queen of thanking her fans, yet remaining relatable by not calling us monsters. :giveup:

Jk. We love you, queen! :sara:

Letmelivemylife
2 hours ago, Rugbyguy said:

Yep I did. She was playing at Dinah Shore in 2009. When she played Pokerface, she went along and grabbed the front rows hands. It was the most surreal moment ever. She has the softest hands ever. I mean like "baby butt" soft. I wanna know her secret haha. For that split second, everything just seemed right in the world

I love you monsters. I'd be unfixably broken without you

Letmelivemylife
27 minutes ago, Juanjo said:

Queen of thanking her fans, yet remaining relatable by not calling us monsters. :giveup:

Jk. We love you, queen! :sara:

Hahahaha she only saves "monsters" for when we're in trouble hahaha jk. My nickname is "bunny" (long story) and when my grandma calls me that I know it's just a general "can you please do this" kinda deal. When she says "Sarah Nicole Potter!!!!!!" I know I better hide my ass real good cuz I'm in trouble lol

Letmelivemylife
9 hours ago, yASSsss said:

so cute  

And people say she doesn't love us anymore 🙄

Jigglygoth
11 hours ago, A Gaga Lad said:

never :diane:

Not this being actually true tho :toofunny:

OT: GRATITUDE WON.

HEART OF EVER-FROST