💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
throwback

For those who don't understand "Call me Joanne"

Stephen

Featured Posts

Stephen

Gaga, who currently "works with" "spiritual guides," believes that her creativity began before she was conceived. "My father's sister Joanne died when she was 19 and he was 16. And when my mother was engaged to marry my father, they were staying in his house, where he grew up, and a light came into the room and touched her stomach and went away. She believes that Joanne came into the room and sort of O.K.'d her for my dad and that Joanne transferred her spirit into my mom. So I was born, it's almost as if {i was} her unfinished business. She was a poet and a real Renaissance woman, pure of heart--just a beautiful person. She died a virgin. And one of [my guides] told me he can feel I have two hearts in my chest, and I believe that about myself"

This is from her Vanity Fair cover story in 2010

lady_gaga_vanity_fair_double.jpg

Rifek

"Call me Joanne" is the continuation of Monster's "Don't call me Gaga"

:awkney::awkney::awkney::awkney::awkney::awkney::awkney::awkney::awkney::awkney::awkney::awkney::awkney::awkney::awkney::awkney::awkney:

❗️ IG: thebumblebee__ ❗️

alberdiscostick

Also I noticed that in the behind the scenes of the monster ball after they pray all together, they say Joanne because Gaga believes that her aunt is with her in the stage every night. 

Linus Gaga

She will dress half gaga half joanne half asia half koji half taylor half cynthia half joe ....... bookmark me :derpga:

Hit me a message and say hi !

11 minutes ago, Kefir said:

"Call me Joanne" is the continuation of Monster's "Don't call me Gaga"

:awkney::awkney::awkney::awkney::awkney::awkney::awkney::awkney::awkney::awkney::awkney::awkney::awkney::awkney::awkney::awkney::awkney:

"Dont call me Gaga... Call me Joanne"

:firega:

Archived