💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
rumor

New Beyoncé December 12, 2016

Thomas P

Featured Posts

KURUSHITOVSKA
6 minutes ago, Patella said:

She has a good voice, is a great entertainer and business woman, but thats about it. Of course she can release two albums in a yeat when she has someone else write it for her and then she copies and pastes together visuals from some other unknow artists and she is done. She has a vision and perseverance and puts on a show I give her that and respect her for that, however Im not keen on her as a person and certainly not as a songwriter and artist. I dont like the way she uses her family and child to sell her music. I never understood why everybody is so obsessed with her, but I like her voice and some of her songs and still would consider go seeing her if she came to my town.

tumblr_o7trckVXkW1ts4va0o1_250.gif

¿Qué currículum tiene ésta tarántula?

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply
15 minutes ago, Thomas P said:

She invented everything,

Including all them writers? :oprah: 

Signature loading… 👹🖤

As much as I'd LOVE for it to be true, I don't see them using a pink font.

Good sis' Nicki, on the other hand... :reductive:

Bayonetta
32 minutes ago, Stef said:

Including all them writers? :oprah: 

i like beyonce and all but I SCREAMED 

CyanLights
41 minutes ago, Patella said:

She has a good voice, is a great entertainer and business woman, but thats about it. Of course she can release two albums in a yeat when she has someone else write it for her and then she copies and pastes together visuals from some other unknow artists and she is done. She has a vision and perseverance and puts on a show I give her that and respect her for that, however Im not keen on her as a person and certainly not as a songwriter and artist. I dont like the way she uses her family and child to sell her music. I never understood why everybody is so obsessed with her, but I like her voice and some of her songs and still would consider go seeing her if she came to my town.

But she's a God and can do no wrong how dare you 

(Sarcasm obviously) this was very well put :golfclap:

whore
1 hour ago, Patella said:

ZpYK7.gif

donutellha

hows the success going, block-yonce?

Walk down the runway but don't puke, it's okay. You just had 10 donuts today. Without frosting.

I'd be here for an album by her but if Jay-Z is gonna be there she can keep it.

it wasn't laaaahv

Even if Jay beats her then they release dual album and public still eat it.I dont know how long Bey can go this way.No sign of art since when mmmm I dont know

Archived