💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Are we getting a new single on 10/7?

Creyk

Featured Posts

Gaga Monster

If she wants the album to flop, then no. Seriously PI is flopping is hard, we need a new single!

GGD Presidential Elections

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply
aaronyoji
8 minutes ago, Runway said:

Lmao PI flopped second single should have been out like a week ago

so u basically want her to make a move that would admit some sort of guilt or failure with her music? imagine how insecure that'd look. glad to see monster have her best interests in mind and aren't spawns of troy carter..... 

Creyk
1 minute ago, Weasel said:

Since when is the pre-order coming on the 10th? Could tie in nicely with Graham performance of promo single tho. 

There is a thread about it on the news section you musth ave seen it by now

Creyk
2 minutes ago, Gaga Monster said:

If she wants the album to flop, then no. Seriously PI is flopping is hard, we need a new single!

She is too proud to give up on a single like that

malazam
19 minutes ago, Stef said:

Gaga taking advantage of hype? :omg: 

Lmao :emma:

The album has like 4 songs, she can't release a promo single :sis: 

another shot before we kiss the other side

DeanWinchester
11 minutes ago, Creyk said:

She is too proud to give up on a single like that

thank God for that. I'd enjoy a #1 as any other monster but Gaga already said she's not here for quick lil singles.

Flyin' like a 1000 Doves

donutellha

a-yo pleaseeee

Walk down the runway but don't puke, it's okay. You just had 10 donuts today. Without frosting.

venusfly
18 minutes ago, aaronyoji said:

so u basically want her to make a move that would admit some sort of guilt or failure with her music? imagine how insecure that'd look. glad to see monster have her best interests in mind and aren't spawns of troy carter..... 

You underestimate how important commercial success is, the label will NOT invest money if it wont get that money back with profit. If Joanne fails to make money we can say bye to any future of having impressive tours, videos, collaborations, tv appearances/big promo.

DeanWinchester
2 minutes ago, LG said:

You underestimate how important commercial success is, the label will NOT invest money if it wont get that money back with profit. If Joanne fails to make money we can say bye to any future of having impressive tours, videos, collaborations, tv appearances/big promo.

We all said that for LG5's lead. Yet, how many chose NOT TO BUY Perfect Illusion? :reductive:

Flyin' like a 1000 Doves

xdxrovied
Just now, LG said:

do you really think Gaga's flops don't make money? G.U.Y. made more money than anything i've done in my life, it did not make more money than what Gaga has done in her life.

PI is flopping? Yes. Is Interescope actually wasting money because of it? No.

Gaga Monster
1 minute ago, A Gaga Lad said:

We all said that for LG5's lead. Yet, how many chose NOT TO BUY Perfect Illusion? :reductive:

Almost everyone bought it. She just lost over 50% of her fan base.

Gaga Monster
Just now, xdxrovied said:

do you really think Gaga's flops don't make money? G.U.Y. made more money than anything i've done in my life, it did not make more money than what Gaga has done in her life.

G U Y made barely anything. No one bought it and radio didnt play it.

DeanWinchester
Just now, Gaga Monster said:

Almost everyone bought it

:nails:

People refused to stream/request her, too

Flyin' like a 1000 Doves

venusfly
Just now, xdxrovied said:

Of course they'd lose money if the era doesn't do well. Album eras cost labels tens of millions when it comes to popstars.

Archived