Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Are you disappointed with this era promo so far?

Born To Slay

Featured Posts

Born To Slay

I love PI and I will probably love Joanne but I can't help but feel disappointed by the lack of promo. We're in the fourth tracking week of the single and we haven't gotten a single promo performance. I just don't understand why that is. I think some promo performances could've done this era very well. We waited 3 years and not much is happening. I know the Super Bowl is happening but that's in February, we deserve promo now. What do you think?

Reality

Compared to her previous eras, yeah, it is lacking, there's no denying that. But I'm sure that Gaga has something amazing in store for us.

I mean, hell, she's doing the Super Bowl half time show! That's going to be massive for Joanne and just her in general. We'll just have to wait and see what her and her team have in store for us :D

🃏🖤👹

Gaga Monster

I think everyone agrees that she is lacking and this era is disappointing and boring, whether they want to admit it or not. Even the C2C Era had more promo:toofunny:

GGD Presidential Elections

No, it exceeded my expectations. Im in love with her new look and how much she allows herself to do what she wants! It is truly inspiring.

Microscope

It sucks that there's no TV performances but she has done a lot of pretty nice radio interviews and I enjoyed them. She's going on Graham Norton soon so let's hope for the best. :giveup:

Take my hand. Stay, Joanne.

Delulu Rogers
7 minutes ago, M Monstre said:

I mean, hell, she's doing the Super Bowl half time show! That's going to be massive for Joanne and just her in general. We'll just have to wait and see what her and her team have in store for us :D

Yeah but she didn't know that until like 2 days ago. It doesn't explain the lack of promo thus far. Even if we get a bunch of promo in October it's still overdue cause the song came out almost a month ago 

It's not her best promo ever evidently. But I think she'll start doing more promotion as October 21st gets near. And hopefully an EMA performance...

3 minutes ago, M Monstre said:

That's it. In the last 3 days, it's been announced that  she'll do the Superbowl and the Graham Norton show. I think she's got more surprises for us. Even Gaga said it:

Varo Yan

The whole era is not starting yet, I mean when the album will release and you'll not see any promo, at that time you can surely say the promo is bad

Curunir

I wouldn't say disappointed, more like I miss seeing her everywhere, but I think she hasn't really begun with the promo yet so it's still too early to tell

Reality
12 minutes ago, ChrisC said:

Yeah but she didn't know that until like 2 days ago. It doesn't explain the lack of promo thus far. Even if we get a bunch of promo in October it's still overdue cause the song came out almost a month ago 

I'm sure she and her team made agreements and things, and talked about it before it was announced. I'm sure she knew about it before she made the official announcement. 

Yeah, the lack of promo thus far doesn't correlate to her other promo events before this era, but I'm sure she'll have something awesome for us this month, especially because Joanne's coming this month. 

🃏🖤👹

zakariah

I think she knows what she's doing. She's purposely making us wait until mid-Oct for promo to officially start, just for the sake of our reactions when we're surprised abt the news. That, & she loves to torture us. :emma: 

I mean, so far almost everything has been known through surprise news, so we just have to wait, this era is all about 'just a metter of time'. 

MonsterPaws
10 minutes ago, GhettoFabulous said:

Patience sisterns she knows what we want remember :whitney:

tumblr_mbt7vo15EO1rij8fao1_500.gif

Spoiler

Just kidddiing Gaga does know what we want, but more importantly knows what she wants :firega: and we shall be slain.

msisux

I hope there will be some more soon.  Maybe for this era, instead of doing a lot of promo for singles, she'll try to do it for just the whole album instead?

Archived