I love Dope

Zsolti

Featured Posts

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Cody Draco
11 minutes ago, Mood Ring said:

It's the one song that I "felt" immediately when AP was released. :) The stunning piano, the transition to the haunting synths and her amazing vocals of course.

I shed many tears to Dope when it was released. :giveup:

Dominic

Vocally it makes me laugh but lyrically it's one of her most superior. 

The hardest thing in this world is to live in it

HermesGr
1 hour ago, Zsolti said:

Honestly, I don't know why y'all hate this song so much, it's so powerful. It's Gaga's best ballad.

The lyrics, vocals and production are out of this world. The whole song is just so authentic, beautiful, emotional and raw.

This may be an unpopular opinion, but it may be one of the best songs on ARTPOP for me. I struggle with though times and I connect with this song a lot, so I may be projecting, but still, this song is beautiful. 

Why doesn't anyone appreciate this song even a little bit? It's very sad. I low key hope we will get a ballad like this song on Joanne.

Scalp me. 

Yikes!

666 others

Some LMs hate Dope is news to me... what rock I have been living under? :huh:

I love Dope. What's there not to love about it? I can SO relate to OP.

:holyshit:

1 hour ago, Zsolti said:

Honestly, I don't know why y'all hate this song so much, it's so powerful. It's Gaga's best ballad.

The lyrics, vocals and production are out of this world. The whole song is just so authentic, beautiful, emotional and raw.

This may be an unpopular opinion, but it may be one of the best songs on ARTPOP for me. I struggle with though times and I connect with this song a lot, so I may be projecting, but still, this song is beautiful. 

Why doesn't anyone appreciate this song even a little bit? It's very sad. I low key hope we will get a ballad like this song on Joanne.

Scalp me. 

I dunno the statistics of fans disliking this song, but that's easily my top 5 Gaga songs, powerful, emotional and with good vocals.

holy scheisse

i woke up and listened to this this morning because i needed it :') i agree with you, one of her bests

Zsolti
1 hour ago, HermesGr said:

Yikes!

you can get out

Please correct me if I make any grammar mistakes, I want to master English as much as possible.

PassTheTime
2 hours ago, Zsolti said:

Scalp me. 

Hair says Goodbye :awkney:

Zsolti
9 minutes ago, GagaInArt said:

Hair says Goodbye :awkney:

I love Hair. But now it sounds kinda dated and I don't really see it as a ballad. :emma:

Please correct me if I make any grammar mistakes, I want to master English as much as possible.

6 hours ago, littlemonsterL5 said:

ikr i love dope it is so beautiful and tbh it's my fav song off ARTPOP

6 hours ago, Zsolti said:

Scalp me. 

This

Archived