Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
rumor

Wendy: Gaga & Bradley romance rumors

ReidOne

Featured Posts

Kii in the Hous
4 minutes ago, LittleMonster25 said:

https://youtu.be/U1XcRWSr8KQ

I really Can't stand anything that comes out of wendy's mouth when she is talking about gaga I absolutely hate it 

What are your thoughts about it

My thoughts are that well nothing because nothing is F****** happening between them yeesh they are just friends and soon to be co-stars and if wendy got her facts straight gaga and taylor just need time apart gaga never made anything clear about them never ever being together gaga specifically said her and taylor are soulmates smh 

gurl minutes and seconds

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply
BurqaSwg

the "oohhh" from the audience at each sentence Wendy says killed me :sharon:

it starts around 3:19 if anyone is wondering

VANTABLACK

It's Called Gossip and it's what sells unfortunately . Am I the only one who enjoyed watching this ? It's funny how they come up with this and their "sources" 

one time Wendy talked about a male artist hanging out with a really big actress and said they were hooking up but the truth is my neighbour slept with him 10 years ago (he's a bottom and one of us  ) so if only she knew . I'm not telling u who it was . Or should I it's a really good story :classy:

Sakrai

Well i know for a fact she has never even insinuated that she's going out with him. And I would know, since I've seen every single Gaga interview ever. :whitney:

Oh, I'm just visiting-

BLACKOUTbritney
4 minutes ago, BurqaSwg said:

the "oohhh" from the audience at each sentence Wendy says killed me :sharon:

it starts around 3:19 if anyone is wondering

LITERALLY EVERY TIME :air:

Bradley

This was what I was thinking about actually, that Gaga just broke up with Taylor and now she's starring with one of the hottest actors in the world. I mean if they were both single, they would look like a hot couple, but of course I wouldn't want Gaga to ruin Bradley and Irina's relationship.

Anyway, Wendy's concerns are not concerns.

Bradley has starred with tons of female actors, including the beautiful Jennifer Lawrence for like four times. They remain good friends that hang out with each other with nothing more. Some of their roles are even pretty romantic and who says they can't celebrate without engendering feelings for each other? If Bradley could do that with Lawrence, why not with Gaga?

Gaga doesn't sound like she's interested in Bradley very much though, she said 'I didn't expect us to become such good friends' and the overall tone of her speaking about Bradley is very much friendship-like, although you can interpret that as Gaga having feelings for Bradley but too coy to reveal it, we'll find out. I also think Gaga still loves Taylor.

If they become a couple some day, I'd be here for it though. :emma: They are two of my favorite people in the entertainment business. I mean, look at my signature.

sara57

OMG this is so annoying :saladga:

First Mark, then Kevin Parker, Father John Misty, Ray Liotta and now Bradley Cooper :sweat:

And I can't imagine how annoying it is for Gaga and Taylor, and Bradley and Irina...

And Gaga's reps already denied this nonsense.. :interestinga:

ReidOne
14 minutes ago, Bradley Cooper said:

Anyway, Wendy's concerns are not concerns.

Bradley has starred with tons of female actors, including the beautiful Jennifer Lawrence for like four times.

But this is the first time Bradley has directed. And chosen the female lead on his own. And will be on set every day. 

:hor:

Wendy makes a great point. 

:hor:

oAvvL.gif

ReidOne
9 minutes ago, Lady Sara said:

OMG this is so annoying :saladga:

First Mark, then Kevin Parker, Father John Misty, Ray Liotta and now Bradley Cooper :sweat:

And I can't imagine how annoying it is for Gaga and Taylor, and Bradley and Irina...

And Gaga's reps already denied this nonsense.. :interestinga:

Oh, please. PUH-LEAZE....

She "broke up" with Taylor specifically for this very reason, so that these headlines could be taken seriously. It's all promo, sis. 

Gaga ain't above it.

ReidOne
5 minutes ago, NeverTypical said:

F*ck. You. honestly...

Don't care if I get a warning point tbh.

Agreed. That post you replied to was 100% pure racism. I've been fuming about it ever since I saw it, thank you for speaking up. 

Archived