Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

Old Gaga Back For Superbowl?

DiscoHeaven23

Superbowl Gaga  

77 members have voted

1. 1. Do you want old Gaga back for the Superbowl?

• no, I want Joanne era Gaga the whole time
    • I want her to be old Gaga when she sings her old stuff, and JoanneGa when she sings other songs
    • yessss, come on, Old Gaga was a performance artist. Gimme that thing that I love

Featured Posts

Economy

All i care is that shes appropriate for Superbowl

Its not a good time to get overly symbolic and theatric with analigoes the GP wont understand

Performances like TF era would be perfect for superbowl. :) 

vertigostick

Sis, I think we (in general, I'm not blaming you or anything) got it wrong: as fans, we should know better but it's very easy to fall into this trap...

What I mean is, it seems logical to think: there's an "old" Gaga and  a "new" one who is kinda stripped down. That's how the media interpret it. But there's always been much more to Gaga than what you see on the surface.

She said in the past she's "every icon" and I think every era is a different take on her artistry. As she mentioned in her recent interviews, this new era is not about her showing the "real Gaga". She's just expressing how she feels right now at this point in her life through her art, as she's always done.

From "Just Dance" to "Perfect Illusion", from the meat dress to the "Sound of music" and to AHS… it's always the same girl, expressing herself in many different ways, looks, faces… Which makes her very special but also a bit of a challenge to stan, cause you never know what to expect. :sis:

Honestly, nobody at this point knows what she has in store for the Super Bowl. Personally, I think she won't disappoint. She perfectly knows it's a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity, she knows the world (not only Gaga fans) will be watching and she's a professional when it comes to live performances. 

Imagine her doing the whole set with with a ponytail, crop shirt & some shorts (NO NO NO!) and singing her songs accoustic with the Dope vocals, she would get booed tbh

i need a goddamn S P E C T A C L E

i'm honestly so scared that she's going to be reserved and give us some bruce springstein stadium realness

this is one of THE moments ha career has been waiting on, she cannot **** this up :giveup:

i don't want her to please middle-america. please give the gays everything they want again sis! PLEASE!

DiscoHeaven23
8 minutes ago, vertigostick said:

Sis, I think we (in general, I'm not blaming you or anything) got it wrong: as fans, we should know better but it's very easy to fall into this trap...

What I mean is, it seems logical to think: there's an "old" Gaga and  a "new" one who is kinda stripped down. That's how the media interpret it. But there's always been much more to Gaga than what you see on the surface.

She said in the past she's "every icon" and I think every era is a different take on her artistry. As she mentioned in her recent interviews, this new era is not about her showing the "real Gaga". She's just expressing how she feels right now at this point in her life through her art, as she's always done.

From "Just Dance" to "Perfect Illusion", from the meat dress to the "Sound of music" and to AHS… it's always the same girl, expressing herself in many different ways, looks, faces… Which makes her very special but also a bit of a challenge to stan, cause you never know what to expect. :sis:

Honestly, nobody at this point knows what she has in store for the Super Bowl. Personally, I think she won't disappoint. She perfectly knows it's a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity, she knows the world (not only Gaga fans) will be watching and she's a professional when it comes to live performances. 

Gaga even perpetuated the New Gaga idea though. She instagramed it  #NewLadyGaga

mr.peter

I just want her to blow me away and do something that i didn't even think of or imagined her doing... after all thats why I love Gaga. She's does the unpredictable. 

All i know is this could do wonders for her brand. She could go back to the top with a killer performance. And the tour could be a huge success. 

GAGA!!!!.... dfiu.gif

9 minutes ago, GagaInTheZone said:

Imagine her doing the whole set with with a ponytail, crop shirt & some shorts (NO NO NO!) and singing her songs accoustic with the Dope vocals, she would get booed tbh

My biggest fear.

vertigostick
2 minutes ago, DiscoHeaven23 said:

Gaga even perpetuated the New Gaga idea though. She instagramed it  #NewLadyGaga

Yes but it can simply mean the same as in "New Music", it IS a new era after all.

I don't think she meant it as a brand new version of herself disconnected from her past.

DiscoHeaven23
Just now, vertigostick said:

Yes but it can simply mean the same as in "New Music", it IS a new era after all.

I don't think she meant it as a brand new version of herself disconnected from her past.

I think it does cuz right after it says #NewMusic. It would be redundant if they both meant the same thing. 

vertigostick
Just now, DiscoHeaven23 said:

I think it does cuz right after it says #NewMusic. It would be redundant if they both meant the same thing. 

The good sis always tends to be a bit redundant though... :sweat:

I don't know, maybe I'm wrong, but for me she made it clear that she doesn't see this new re-invention as a sudden turnaround ("surprise it's the real me!"), but more like a further part of her evolution. For example, I'm nearly sure the "PI look" is not going to last much longer... She'll rock a new look as soon as single number 2 drops. 

Archived