Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
rumor

Joanne iTunes Pre-order + Promo Track coming today?

Teri Hatcher

Featured Posts

Teri Hatcher

Well there was a tumor earlier about gaga putting out the album for pre-order along with a promotional tack (A-Yo?) on iTunes after the announcement of her performing at the Super Bowl. Could we be getting it within 12 hours? Plus gaga was teasing about friday a few days ago:

By the time you reach the end of this sentence, it'll be too late to realize I just wasted your time with a pointless sig.

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply
KinneyUnderYou
1 minute ago, Teri Hatcher said:

Well there was a tumor earlier about gaga putting out the album for pre-order along with a promotional tack (A-Yo?) on iTunes after the announcement of her performing at the Super Bowl. Could we be getting it within 12 hours? Plus gaga was teasing about friday a few days ago:

We would have gotten the pre order around eight hours ago, when iTunes gets updated with new releases if she was claiming a Friday. Tomorrow is a Saturday.

Antonio

No promo singles please

tumblr_inline_nxfi5qXD7B1qbadyx_500.gif

𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐦𝐞 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐦𝐞 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐦𝐞 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐦𝐞

Teri Hatcher

If Gaga'd put the album on pre-order, discount the song and perform on TV, she could gather a top 10. She's getting dark green updates

By the time you reach the end of this sentence, it'll be too late to realize I just wasted your time with a pointless sig.

darkchylde
Just now, KinneyUnderYou said:

We would have gotten the pre order around eight hours ago, when iTunes gets updated with new releases if she was claiming a Friday. Tomorrow is a Saturday.

why do u hate fun

Teri Hatcher
3 minutes ago, Antonio said:

No promo singles please

tumblr_inline_nxfi5qXD7B1qbadyx_500.gif

why?

KinneyUnderYou
Just now, VenusOddity said:

why do u hate fun

:toofunny:

I expected a pre order today actually, but we got the announcement instead. A pre order is most likely coming soon. :awkney:

So basically your own far fetched speculation of something so simple is now deserving of a rumor tag? :oprah: 

Signature loading… 👹🖤

KinneyUnderYou
Just now, Teri Hatcher said:

why?

Some fans are worried a Do What U Want, or The Edge of Glory would happen. Huge hype around the promo single that gets demoted into a proper single.

Archived