šŸ’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT šŸ’š

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

Cartoon Network is killing me

n0ne

Featured Posts

Morphine Prince
3 minutes ago, Sableye said:

Its so funny that you feel this way. I was born 2 years earlier so watching shows like Dexter's Lab, Powerpuff Girls, Teen Titans, Justice League, Scooby Doo etc.Ā 

By the time Adventure Time aired, I was so detached from CN and hated all the 'new shows.'

Same. But I was born in 95.Ā 

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Evan Peters

cartoon network hasn't been good since ed, edd, and eddy, courage the cowardly dog, johnny bravo, etc ended lmao

emma roberts is an abuser

8 minutes ago, RAMROD said:

I am sad too, all that left are wimpy shows like Steven Universe and terrible reboot like Powerpuff Girls that made me grit my teeth out of angerĀ :toofunny:

Oh well, at least there's still Rick and Morty on Adult Swim :gaycat:

Ā 

Omg I forgot about Rick and Morty. That show is amazing too. But it only has like 10-12 episodes a year while these shows have like 30+ episodes a year.

"My peopleā€¦ need to let our bitchiness out. Otherwise, it turns to bile and poisons us"

Just now, lilmonster93 said:

Omg I forgot about Rick and Morty. That show is amazing too. But it only has like 10-12 episodes a year while these shows have like 30+ episodes a year.

Ā 

Yeah, need more episodes. Not sure what to do when.these series ending one by one. :giveup:

(ļ¾‰ā—•ćƒ®ā—•)ļ¾‰āœ§*:ļ½„ļ¾Ÿ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*Ā“č‰øļ½€*) ā™”ā™”ā™”

PartySick
13 minutes ago, RAMROD said:

all that left are wimpy shows like Steven Universe

YOU TAKE THAT BACK!!! :grr::grr:

That show is the sole reason I even turn my TV on anymore :giveup:

R u šŸŒˆ? šŸ¤ØšŸ“·

1 minute ago, Beto said:

Gumball is pretty amazing. I love it that my lil bro watches it. I literally had to make him stop watching that stupid ass show about that stupid ass grandpa who seemed to have mental issues or uses some trippy acid. That show pisses me off just by remembering it. It's literally the TV shows everyone talk about, those TV shows that fvck up your brain and make it useless.

Ā 

You mean.this?

unclegrandpa-main.jpg

Ā 

Ā 

Just now, PartySick said:

YOU TAKE THAT BACK!!! :grr::grr:

That show is the sole reason I even turn my TV on anymore :giveup:

Ā 

No. It's weaksauce, sorry. Ā :poot:

tumblr_mcvqpxcn5Q1qiebmoo1_250.gif

(ļ¾‰ā—•ćƒ®ā—•)ļ¾‰āœ§*:ļ½„ļ¾Ÿ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*Ā“č‰øļ½€*) ā™”ā™”ā™”

5 minutes ago, NeverTypical said:

They should've just brought it back (same with PPG). It's the original cast anyway.

Ā 

They ruined both shows with reboots, and they will reboot Samurai Jack now, I am worried tbh :neyde:

Well they will probably go through a few crappy shows before finding shows just as great.

people who are complaining shows aren't as great as the odl ones are exactly teh same as people saying that Gaga will never be better than the Fame Monster and she should return to that kind of stuff.

I really need to download all of Adventure Time though, I really enjoyed it.

Ferrer Zorola

I don't mean to be mean but honestly
how can you be a 90's kid and like those kind of shows... like... last time CN was good was when Ben 10 or Billy and Mandy were airingĀ 

you experienced Nick's golden era so shows like those shouldn't please youĀ :laughga:

LIFE IS GOOD

1 minute ago, RebeldeFaith said:

Wasn't Gumball renewed for season 5 and 6? :huh:

The 5th season started early this month and will end probably around this time next year. The 6th season will start next year but it's unknown how many episodes it will have. Plus the series creator is leaving after season 6 and said it would be the last season, but later retracted and said it will be his last season but not necessarily the show's.

"My peopleā€¦ need to let our bitchiness out. Otherwise, it turns to bile and poisons us"

PartySick
8 minutes ago, RAMROD said:

No. It's weaksauce, sorry. Ā :poot:

tumblr_mcvqpxcn5Q1qiebmoo1_250.gif

I've never had a cartoon hurt me like SU :giveup:

The pain :giveup:

You're entitled to your opinions though :diane:

R u šŸŒˆ? šŸ¤ØšŸ“·

Archived