digital art

Art Deco inspired drawing

destinyofself

Featured Posts

KinneyUnderYou
33 minutes ago, destinyofself said:

wangers_2.jpg

another_wanger.jpg

This is your best piece. :giveup: You topped the Hat Lady, I forgot the title of that piece, but this is stunning. This is your best so far. :worship2:

destinyofself
3 minutes ago, KinneyUnderYou said:

This is your best piece. :giveup: You topped the Hat Lady, I forgot the title of that piece, but this is stunning. This is your best so far. :worship2:

Thank you!! I remember you saying you liked the hat lady :D been working on these all day they definitely paid off, I'm actually creating a graphic novel at the moment, I'm heavily inspired by comic book art and would love to make my own, I have a bit of creators block so if you have any ideas you think would be good please let me know, I'm thinking superhero-esque.

19 minutes ago, Bear said:

I love it :giveup: You're so talented! 

Thank you!! :D

KinneyUnderYou
8 hours ago, destinyofself said:

Thank you!! I remember you saying you liked the hat lady :D been working on these all day they definitely paid off, I'm actually creating a graphic novel at the moment, I'm heavily inspired by comic book art and would love to make my own, I have a bit of creators block so if you have any ideas you think would be good please let me know, I'm thinking superhero-esque.

Make sure to keep me updated. Your work is getting better by time. You're improving piece by piece. :)

destinyofself
7 hours ago, KinneyUnderYou said:

Make sure to keep me updated. Your work is getting better by time. You're improving piece by piece. :)

Thanks so much i will definitely keep you updated :)

Archived