šŸ’“ DAWN OF CHROMATICA šŸ’“

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

Is it just me or is Gaga neglecting AHS?

PSYCHOSHTICK

Featured Posts

my observation is that she doesnt care about her career anymore. shes like ok lemme release something sake of. Ā i wudn say career at this point its like shes slowly trying to retire in a way. she doesnt crave success as other pop gurls. she jus isnt doing nothing... i miss Troy tbh... she was SOLID with him.Ā 

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Dorothy Gale

Idk. I feel like Gaga will tweet about the finale and tell people to watch when her character does more. Right now it'd be weird when she has such a small role.

13VictorC

Gaga's role in AHS was planned accordingĀ to the original LG5.

Joanne came out of nowhere, and it doesn't fit with her character.

So act as if it doesn't exist.Ā :awkney:

VOLANTIS

She's guest starring this season. She's not the lead or part of the major cast. Also I have a feeling Ryan kept everyone involved with the project somewhat in the dark and asked them to not talk about it at all. No one has even slightly shed light on their roles. You can sense it's planned.Ā 

I'll lift you 3 inches off the ground and drag you to a meter and a half

VOLANTIS
7 minutes ago, PUKKIE said:

my observation is that she doesnt care about her career anymore. shes like ok lemme release something sake of. Ā i wudn say career at this point its like shes slowly trying to retire in a way. she doesnt crave success as other pop gurls. she jus isnt doing nothing... i miss Troy tbh... she was SOLID with him.Ā 

Hell to theĀ tumblr_lngcdun5Jk1qc8boo.gif

I'll lift you 3 inches off the ground and drag you to a meter and a half

1 hour ago, Monster Voices said:

Excuse me??!

Ā 966.gif

Ā 

Is this not common knowledge? Gaga gives 50% of her earnings to her Dad. Joe used his connections and money to hire producers, book studio time for demos, and get Gaga in the room with record execs. He paid her rent in NYC, and he is the owner of the corporate entity Haus of Gaga. She is incredibly lucky and privileged. She is also supremely talented! But so are many less fortunate artists who don't have a rich family willing to bankroll their start. And lately she seems to take it all for granted in my opinion.Ā 

1 hour ago, nikola said:

i have seen a lot of stupidity in this forum......but this is just retarded tbh

How so? Her Dad literally spent a fortune helping her get started? Something most artists don't haveĀ 

thatfoxyfeeling

It's like she had the main role last season and tweeted about it constantly and now because she is a minor role she hasn't said a word. She didn't even attend the Emmys to support her fellow cast members.Ā :smh:

venusfly
15 minutes ago, TheBatman said:

How so? Her Dad literally spent a fortune helping her get started? Something most artists don't haveĀ 

You make it seem like he paid major labels and producers to take her on... she started off working with small relatively unknown producers unsigned and had to get herself into record labels.

11 minutes ago, LG said:

You make it seem like he paid major labels and producers to take her on... she started off working with small relatively unknown producers unsigned and had to get herself into record labels.

All I am saying is that she had every advantage that artists would dream to have, and she seems to now take her career for granted. But when u have all those advantages maybe it doesn't really mean as much to you.

Monster Voices
43 minutes ago, TheBatman said:

Is this not common knowledge? Gaga gives 50% of her earnings to her Dad. Joe used his connections and money to hire producers, book studio time for demos, and get Gaga in the room with record execs. He paid her rent in NYC, and he is the owner of the corporate entity Haus of Gaga. She is incredibly lucky and privileged. She is also supremely talented! But so are many less fortunate artists who don't have a rich family willing to bankroll their start. And lately she seems to take it all for granted in my opinion.Ā 

Ok honey. If that is how you'dĀ like toĀ see things I can't norĀ do I wish to stop you. :smh:Ā 

Forever and Always!

Archived