💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

Is it just me or is Gaga neglecting AHS?

PSYCHOSHTICK

Featured Posts

I feel like it's just a more silent season for the cast. It adds more mystery to the show and that's what they're going for.

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Monster Voices
24 minutes ago, TheBatman said:

It's really weird. It's one of my top five favorite shows and so fun to watch and try to figure out! So many actors would be so excited and happy to be included! You would think she'd be psyched about it. But you'd think she would be excited about her new song and album and want to get out and perform it, but... She's so lucky she was privileged to grow up rich in NY and get to go to a performing arts school and have her Dad buy her a career, so many incredible talents struggle so hard and never get a break. But lady dont care anymore. It's just a job.

Excuse me??!

966.gif

Forever and Always!

PSYCHOSHTICK
57 minutes ago, Mythos said:

She is promoting PI and Joanne? Where? 

She talks about PI on Twitter a lot.

PSYCHOSHTICK
50 minutes ago, M Monstre said:

If she isn't, then it sort of makes sense that she isn't raving about her role this time.  

True, but she hasn't said a single thing about it.

HauntingHollow
1 hour ago, Mer Boy said:

Queen of neglecting her creative projects! #Promo #PI #LG5 #AHS

Hide contents

I'm kidding. Please Don't send me death threats.

how can you be kidding when what you say is true ? :neyde:

You can not hide if nobody pays attention to you :*

What if the real Gaga who we know and love for doing promo and wearing awesome outfits is trapped by the AHS cast and is being replaced by an oldfashioned Roanoke version of her!Lol

Don't come for me it is just a joke lol

STREAM LEGENDARY ON HBO MAX

PSYCHOSHTICK
32 minutes ago, TheBatman said:

She's so lucky she was privileged to grow up rich in NY and get to go to a performing arts school and have her Dad buy her a career, so many incredible talents struggle so hard and never get a break. But lady dont care anymore. It's just a job.

Girl, RUN!

34 minutes ago, TheBatman said:

It's really weird. It's one of my top five favorite shows and so fun to watch and try to figure out! So many actors would be so excited and happy to be included! You would think she'd be psyched about it. But you'd think she would be excited about her new song and album and want to get out and perform it, but... She's so lucky she was privileged to grow up rich in NY and get to go to a performing arts school and have her Dad buy her a career, so many incredible talents struggle so hard and never get a break. But lady dont care anymore. It's just a job.

i have seen a lot of stupidity in this forum......but this is just retarded tbh

I've got an "F" and a "C" and I got a "K" too And the only thing that is missing is a bitch like "U"

1 hour ago, ChristianDior said:

She only wants to promote stuff that she stands for - which right now is PI and Joanne.

14518743_1206838339382200_313400778_n.pn

Signature loading… 👹🖤

djBuffoon

What is she going to say about it right now? Her character just started getting stuff to do. 

And also, she's prepping an album release and a starring role opposite Bradley Cooper. There are other things on her mind. Who knows, maybe Ryan told the cast not to say much, I haven't really noticed any of the actors speaking about it, unlike the other seasons.

Archived