💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Gaga's best produced song?

Justin Drew Bieber

Featured Posts

Katsuki Bakugo
45 minutes ago, KURUSHITOVSKA said:

Nah, they are all repetitive and have like 10 layers, only DITD. Bad Romance for example has the same synth for every chorus, the same bass line, same beat etc. Same with Monster, but it has the guitar stem that is amazing. 

You can believe what you want. 

If All You Ever Do Is Look Down On People, You Won't Be Able To Recognize Your Own Weaknesses.

• Replies 129
  • Created
  • Last Reply
KURUSHITOVSKA
4 minutes ago, Mecha Raja said:

4 minutes ago, Mecha Raja said:

You can believe what you want. 

it's not that I believe it lol, it's that I know a bit about music production and I'll start studying next year, so I know some things to give a proper opinion, not just based on my taste. If a song has 40 stems, it will obviously be better than a song with 6 sampled stems. We were talking about "best production", not wich one you like the most.

¿Qué currículum tiene ésta tarántula?

1 hour ago, BurqaSwg said:

im a little confuse about what makes a song greatly produced :laughga: 

im such a flop :cryga:

Same. Someone educate us, please!

BurqaSwg

okay so since it looks like there are still no answers on what makes a song a good production,

is Scheibe considered as a good production?

Katsuki Bakugo
11 minutes ago, KURUSHITOVSKA said:

it's not that I believe it lol, it's that I know a bit about music production and I'll start studying next year, so I know some things to give a proper opinion, not just based on my taste. If a song has 40 stems, it will obviously be better than a song with 6 sampled stems. We were talking about "best production", not wich one you like the most.

I think they are her best produced music regardless of if its stems or not. Its not as messy as BTW which was just grainy and awful in comparison. 

If All You Ever Do Is Look Down On People, You Won't Be Able To Recognize Your Own Weaknesses.

KURUSHITOVSKA
9 minutes ago, BurqaSwg said:

okay so since it looks like there are still no answers on what makes a song a good production,

Yep, considering it's RedOne, it is. It sounds nothing like something he'd do. 

KURUSHITOVSKA
11 minutes ago, huttont said:

Same. Someone educate us, please!

10 minutes ago, BurqaSwg said:

For me, about pop music, it's not using something already used, mixing acoustic instruments and electronic and make them fit well, having the right tempo for the kind of song, having the skills to create "instruments" from other completely different layers (Into You for example, the initial bass line comes from vocals, that had me impressed), creating is really important too, every melody, every sample, making a soubd that really fits the artist voice and the lyrics/meaning of the song... those are just examples of what I find in good productions. 

Mary Jane Holland's bridge alone is godly. It's like this big rock moment conveyed with synths. 

Electric Chapel as well! Those church bells give me chills. 

Archived