Joanne's Tracklist  

125 members have voted

1. 1. Next Single?

Featured Posts

Lextyr97
7 minutes ago, LG said:

4 minutes ago, Beno Santana said:

She tweet it :)

LMFAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

1 hour ago, Brainy said:

Everyone keeps talking about "A YO", which is Gaga's favorite as well. So, I hope it is next because I want to hear what this album is going to sound like. PI didn't really hit my G spot haha

my g spot omg

8 minutes ago, vivre sa vie said:

I predict that the album will have a 2nd and FINAL single with no MV.  #ZeroPromoEra #Gaga'sGivingZeroF*cksEra

:toofunny::toofunny::toofunny::toofunny::toofunny::toofunny:

1 hour ago, vivre sa vie said:

I predict that the album will have a 2nd and FINAL single with no MV.  #ZeroPromoEra #Gaga'sGivingZeroF*cksEra

Please nooo. ARTPOP teas. I want more music videos... :( (If they are actually more elaborated than PI)

Robo Ga
2 hours ago, LG said:

Mess of 2013. Mess of the decade. Mess of the century. Mess of the millennium. Mess of the human race. 

🤖⚡️

Cupcakeboy2
1 hour ago, vivre sa vie said:

you are crazy.

Anderson123

I still need to listen to the songs. Back when we got the ARTPOP tracklist, I thought "Do What U Want" would be a boring song or I didn't like the name of it because we were used to cool names from Born This Way and TFM that it didn't catch my attention. Then of course, it became my favorite on the album.

Still, just looking at the names, I have a feeling Angel Down, Diamond Heart, Ayo and probably Dancing In Circles could be single material.

I would like to see Gaga playing the piano/keyboard on her next music video. I love her the most when she's doing just that. We've only seen her do it on Just Dance and You And I videos iirc.

So maybe the title track or Angel Down?

But A-Yo really sounds like it's going to be the next single based on everything Gaga has said until now.

Archived