Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

Next Single?

Twitter

Joanne's Tracklist  

125 members have voted

1. 1. Next Single?

Featured Posts

I know we haven't heard the album yet (don't trash me) :toofunny: but based off the song titles on Joanne which track do you believe may become the next single and explain why you think so?

Everyone keeps talking about "A YO", which is Gaga's favorite as well. So, I hope it is next because I want to hear what this album is going to sound like. PI didn't really hit my G spot haha

Swan Heart

Ayo.

It sounds cool and it's Gaga's fav.

They say it's the last song. They don't know us, you see. It's only the last song if we let it be.

Reality

I think it's going to be A-YO. She's said that it's her favorite song on the album, so I hope that means it's going to be the next single!

đŸƒđŸ–€đŸ‘č

Starbucks
3 minutes ago, M Monstre said:

I think it's going to be A-YO. She's said that it's her favorite song on the album, so I hope that means it's going to be the next single!

Jewels N' Drugs were Gaga's favourite on ARTPOP:laughga:

Your everyday cups of kindness

DanceInTheDark

A-Yo or Diamond Heart 

She has talked a lot about A-yo and it seems to be a potential hit based on the rumors/reviews 

soundcloud.com/brooklyn-nights

Glittertinks

Well, hard decision tbh - I would say Diamond Heart.

But from the infos I've heard I am curious about A-yo, Sinner's Prayer, John Wayne & Angel Down :excited2:

Hey Girl, either as a promo single or official.

She's definitely going to release it before the album. It's the only feature, so her label won't let those single sales go to waste (especially since Florence is slightly big)

My guess is it's coming either October 7th or 14th.

Archived