Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
news

Sweden: Joanne is up for pre-order!

Bellatrix

Featured Posts

KURUSHITOVSKA
Just now, VenusOddity said:

im in madrid and... i assume you mean the lady gaga spain thing? they did one for ARTPOP and it was a bit of a mess so i think im not having it xd

I'm organizing them haha and yup they're doing one in Madrid but it's not the same thing as they did with ARTPOP

¿Qué currículum tiene ésta tarántula?

darkchylde
Just now, KURUSHITOVSKA said:

I'm organizing them haha and yup they're doing one in Madrid but it's not the same thing as they did with ARTPOP

oh lol sorry. well, to be fair, it wasnt that bad i just went with the wrong people and met with the wrong people.

like, the only gay i knew from my city that had treated me like **** was there, and i went with someone im not friends anymore so i have a bad memory from it. but i still use the keychain yall gave us!

what's it gonna be this time? where are you?

KURUSHITOVSKA
Just now, VenusOddity said:

oh lol sorry. well, to be fair, it wasnt that bad i just went with the wrong people and met with the wrong people.

like, the only gay i knew from my city that had treated me like **** was there, and i went with someone im not friends anymore so i have a bad memory from it. but i still use the keychain yall gave us!

what's it gonna be this time? where are you?

I'm in BCN, we'll just give away the flyers I designed and buy the album together...

¿Qué currículum tiene ésta tarántula?

NewUsername

Belgium normally doesn't get "gifts". Not for Gaga's albums from which I have seen though.
And the standard preorder has been on since a week or so here :hor: 

darkchylde

I'm in BCN, we'll just give away the flyers I designed and buy the album together...

i just saw ya @ my tw sis

darkchylde

that's cute! ill think about it ♥

Daenerys

Okay but when will it go back up live in the US stores? 

Daenerys of the House Targaryen, the First of Her Name, The Unburnt, Queen of the Andals, the Rhoynar and the First Men, Queen of Meereen

ConnorFilm
13 minutes ago, davidmonster said:

It's up for pre order in France too  :woot:

It would be GREAT if this album went on pre order in US this week. 

Twitter: @ConnorBehrens/Instagram: @ConnorBehrens

Archived