Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

'Angel Down' = 'Chaos Angel' ?

Rifek

Featured Posts

Okay, so probably Chaos Angel was supposed to be the lead single for "LG5" before Gaga met Mark and they remastered it to ''Joanne"-vibes.

Do you think that Angel Down (the RedOne/Work Tape version) was at the beginning called ''Chaos Angel" 

or do you think this is such a new song, not connected with that concept?

❗️ IG: thebumblebee__ ❗️

I think it's another Hooker on a Church Corner/Marry the Night situation

If you see me posting like crazy, I'm either bored or procrastinating.

GrigioGirl

Omg this is the first time I've seen Gaga actually use the term Chaos Angel.. Thank you for the receipt! :heart: 

ReidOne
Just now, GrigioGirl said:

Omg this is the first time I've seen Gaga actually use the term Chaos Angel.. Thank you for the receipt! :heart: 

Yes, I am a flop fan, too!! I had no idea she had said the phrase so many times. Thanks @Kefir!

Poissonche
5 minutes ago, GrigioGirl said:

4 minutes ago, ReidOne said:

Yes, I am a flop fan, too!! I had no idea she had said the phrase so many times. Thanks @Kefir!

Ok, so you guys thought all this time, the fans had made it all up and were convinced it was true? You must have thought everyone here were crazy mother****ers :smh:

ReidOne
Just now, Poissonche said:

Ok, so you guys thought all this time, the fans had made it all up and were convinced it was true? You must have thought everyone here were crazy mother****ers :smh:

Pretty much!!! :sharon: :poot:

GrigioGirl
2 minutes ago, Poissonche said:

:reductive: GGD can be a crazy place

Anderson123

Angel Down actually sounds better. "Chaos Angel" sounds too corny, but I had no idea she had used those word so many times before.

Illuminati

if its the same song i'm kinda glad she went for a less pretentious title. still waiting for hooker on a church corner though

BlaqJezus

Fairly certain that one of the listening party monsters who posted on GGD already confirmed that Angel Down was the new name for Chaos Angel...

Who knows if Gaga will ever say, she's been pretty candid these days~~

Poissonche
4 minutes ago, ReidOne said:

Pretty much!!! :sharon: :poot:

2 minutes ago, GrigioGirl said:

:reductive: GGD can be a crazy place

Ok, I'll give it to you, no one on this cult site is entirely sane.

• Haroon locked this topic

Archived