šŸ’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT šŸ’š

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

Is Lady Gaga over? (Clevver Tv)

Sky del Blue

Featured Posts

3 minutes ago, symphonia said:

Her pop career is over but she'll keep making music whether it charts or not

Totally agree. I think it doesn't make sense to say her career is over. I mean she's not gonna be dropped from her labelĀ an forced to find another job if she 'flops' She'll keep making music for her fans.

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, LoisLilMonster said:

Totally agree. I think it doesn't make sense to say her career is over. I mean she's not gonna be dropped from her labelĀ an forced to find another job if she 'flops' She'll keep making music for her fans.

Exactly. And quite frankly I see nothing wrong with that. If anything, Gaga will feel a lot less pressure now that people don't expect her to have #1 hits. She won't feel pressured to make pop music just to appeal to the GP, she can make the music she wants, and I think this is a very good turning point for her. People who stan for success will leave the fanbase and those who will stay will be here for the music.Ā 

If you hate her new music, now that's a different story. But hey, she can't please everyone. God knows she can't.Ā 

8 minutes ago, TheCountess said:

Exactly. And quite frankly I see nothing wrong with that. If anything, Gaga will feel a lot less pressure now that people don't expect her to have #1 hits. She won't feel pressured to make pop music just to appeal to the GP, she can make the music she wants, and I think this is a very good turning point for her. People who stan for success will leave the fanbase and those who will stay will be here for the music.Ā 

If you hate her new music, now that's a different story. But hey, she can't please everyone. God knows she can't.Ā 

What a wise reflection. Joanne and her upcoming albums will be like a strainer for fans who only want success.

30 minutes ago, CakeLikeLG said:

all he said was "I don't like the song" "the song is not good". I wonder why he even was chosen to co-hostĀ :awkney:

Also he like JB, so his taste of music is irrelevantĀ :awkney:

PMKKARDASHiAN

They are a literal personification of Inside Out and why my mind has been doing since PI came out, I love it, I don't, I want more, I wand old gaga, questioning everything.Ā 

I see nothing wrong with the guy in the green shirt. He's a little negative, but wouldn't we conditioned to that by now, as GGD users.. .

2 minutes ago, PMKKARDASHiAN said:

They are a literal personification of Inside Out and why my mind has been doing since PI came out, I love it, I don't, I want more, I wand old gaga, questioning everything.Ā 

I see nothing wrong with the guy in the green shirt. He's a little negative, but wouldn't we conditioned to that by now, as GGD users.. .

I feel like he's annoying because he's probably a Britney or Madonna stan with a biasĀ 

Archived