Stefani Tee

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

politics

Trump will win, says Prof who predicted every election since 1984

Featured Posts

PunkTheFunk

We're f*cked y'all

gretchen01.gif

A professor who has correctly predicted elections for decades says Trump will win (From Business Insider - Sep 23, 2016)

"A professor who has accurately predicted the outcome of every presidential election since 1984 told The Washington Post that 2016 was the hardest election to predict yet.

But he has come to a conclusion about who is most likely to win — Republican nominee Donald Trump.

Screen-Shot-2016-05-11-at-2.47.11-PM.png

Professor Allan Lichtman, who wrote the book "Predicting the Next President: The Keys to the White House," uses a series of true/false statements to determine his predictions. He considers things like incumbency, the economy, social unrest, scandals, and charisma to figure out which way the election is likely to go.

Lichtman told The Post how the system works:

"The keys are 13 true/false questions, where an answer of 'true' always favors the reelection of the party holding the White House, in this case the Democrats. And the keys are phrased to reflect the basic theory that elections are primarily judgments on the performance of the party holding the White House. And if six or more of the 13 keys are false — that is, they go against the party in power — they lose. If fewer than six are false, the party in power gets four more years."

Read the full article here: http://www.businessinsider.com/professor-predicts-trump-will-win-2016-9

Are you shook or are you shook?

tumblr_ob3mhypQtI1u6n38po1_250.gif

#Marianne2020

GAGA OF TIME

WW3 here we come

tumblr_njsjsrUG5U1qg5o2oo2_250.gif

GET OFF ON ME, MY BODY'S GOT YOU PLEADING, LIGHT ME UP AND BREATHE IN, MIRROR ON THE CEILING

Iismetti

Call me a pessimist, but I've been feeling like this for a long time.

SAwMaKd.gif

He'll definitely calm down a bit if he actually becomes the president.

I'm Michelle Pfeiffer

LePetitMonstr

6 months ago, I would of laughed at this and brushed it off. Now, im actually starting to belive it:madge:

I guess @Goosey must be happy:emma:

chrismugler

After the debate (Monday's debate), I think we will know...

B.B.A. / Music Lover / Human.

FATCAT

Good job, Clinton. You ****ed it up.

█▓█▓█▓█▓█▓█▓█▓█▓ This püssy grabs back. █▓█▓█▓█▓█▓█▓█▓█▓

FATCAT

Good job, DNC. You ****ed it up.

█▓█▓█▓█▓█▓█▓█▓█▓ This püssy grabs back. █▓█▓█▓█▓█▓█▓█▓█▓

LoisLilMonster

I really can't understand how people can vote him :saladga::excuseu: American people's lives will be destroyed if he wins. The world will explode.

Buy DOBLE DUQUESA on iTunes

Pierre

poor you.

❝Is not blue, not turquoise, not lapis. It's actually cerulean❞.