šŸ’“ DAWN OF CHROMATICA šŸ’“

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
funny

It Wasn't Love

Daredevil

Featured Posts

Daredevil

I met a guy on Grindr. He was really pretty. He had crystal-blue eyes and platinum blondeĀ hair. We went on two dates and yesterday it got pretty serious.Ā 

I woke up in his apartment. I went to his balcony and smoked a cigarette. I realized we were in theĀ historical part of the city. You couldĀ see the fancy row houses and the massiveĀ mountain rangeĀ in the background.Ā 

Perfect Illusion came on the radio. I was so excited, because it was the first time I heard it on the radio.Ā Then IĀ heard him say: "That song is such a Madonna Rip-off" and he turned it off. Right before the f*ckingĀ keyĀ change!Ā :madge:Ā I felt like I've been punched in the face and suddenly, I felt nothing for him.Ā I stubbed out my cigarette on the handrail. I packed my stuff and when he asked: "Where are you going?" I said: "Home".Ā 

What about you guys? Have you ever had a perfect delusion ?

Damn

tumblr_lkxb2wGV4x1qh8hleo1_500.gif

(ļ¾‰ā—•ćƒ®ā—•)ļ¾‰āœ§*:ļ½„ļ¾Ÿ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*Ā“č‰øļ½€*) ā™”ā™”ā™”

Poissonche
8 minutes ago, HugoMonster said:

Why people keepĀ trying with the Madonna ripoff?

I know right? Papa Don't Preach is my favourite Madonna song, and when people started saying PI had ripped it off, I was just like, wtf.

KingOfSpain

Gaga queen of relatable song-making.

http://gagadaily.com/forums/topic/227246-ceremony-gagas-videography-megarate/

Luke78619

That dramatic twist is gonna be bigger than the upcoming twist in AHS :air:Ā you actually killed me :rip:Ā 

insta: good_lukeing | I have nothing else to promote

crisTEAne
17 minutes ago, HugoMonster said:

Why people keepĀ trying with the Madonna ripoff?

I mean, Madonna is not even able toĀ reach those vocals.

LMAO.

ZlLlpi0.gifĀ 

if you hurt taylor swift, i'll hurt you back

1 hour ago, T E Anne said:

LMAO.

ZlLlpi0.gifĀ 

tumblr_static_807341445.gif

No shade, I love Madonna but that's a fact. Her songs are vocally bland most of the time. Nothing challengingĀ about Papa don't preach etc.

Also,

Spoiler

Ā 

Ā 

Archived