news

NBC on Superbowl "It's a done deal"

SomethingMore

Featured Posts

• Replies 218
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Omar Vela

Hope there's no BEYONCE this time, please Gaga, don't be basic.
She needs to have Brian May (or the whole Queen Band), Sting, Elton John, even Alice Cooper would be amazing. NFL fans want some rock, and pop fans are there for Gaga....so, everyone would be happy

DeanWinchester
17 minutes ago, Logan said:

The straights are fuming of course in the comments. 

it's like they were still living in 2010 with their ignorant comments about her being talentless or relying on controversy--or was that an effect of Beyonce's Formation earlier this year? :nails:

Flyin' like a 1000 Doves

DeanWinchester
1 minute ago, Akarin said:

tumblr_inline_odaw6sesap1sdg6f3_500.gif

Gaga don't ****ing show an underboob!! Janet's nipslip ended her :giveup:

Flyin' like a 1000 Doves

I'm sure she will have gone through 3 or 4 different fashion looks by the time the SB happens.  The crop top look seems to have ended I think.

LePetitGAGABLover
22 minutes ago, Omar Vela said:

Hope there's no BEYONCE this time, please Gaga, don't be basic.
She needs to have Brian May (or the whole Queen Band), Sting, Elton John, even Alice Cooper would be amazing. NFL fans want some rock, and pop fans are there for Gaga....so, everyone would be happy

I would LOVE if she performed a rock version of love game, then perform Squaler with ACDC right after:giveup:

NewYorkCity

Btw WHERE is he superbowl being played on 2017? Like, in what stadium? Because I don't want it to be day time for the halftime show when Gaga performs. It makes it look cheap. Anyone knows? 

JustPokeHerFace
Just now, NewYorkCity said:

Btw WHERE is he superbowl being played on 2017? Like, in what stadium? Because I don't want it to be day time for the halftime show when Gaga performs. It makes it look cheap. Anyone knows? 

It's at the NRG Stadium in Houston Texas, and her performance will most likely be at night, like the Superbowl has done for the past 50 years. 

igypsyprincess
20 minutes ago, JustPokeHerFace said:

It's at the NRG Stadium in Houston Texas, and her performance will most likely be at night, like the Superbowl has done for the past 50 years. 

Coldplay's performance was during the day and it was tragic

Archived