💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

Lovegame: completely underrated

ReidOne

Featured Posts

ReidOne

I've always been extremely bothered by the fact that the GP and Little Monsters both write off "Lovegame" as a throwaway track that is non-essential to Gaga's legacy.... Sorry, I was there. It was anything BUT non-essential. It's a key song in her legacy!!! It was the mega-radio-friendly-BOP that sustained her after the slayage of "Poker Face." 

:madge:

I will never understand why so many Gaga fans are so quick to write off this song as trash when it's one of the tunes that made her a pop music icon. :oprah:

The whole video is a tribute to Michael Jackson's "Bad" even?!

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply
TwerkinLurkin

Love game is iconic I remember when I was in my freshman year of high school when that song was released as a single and I would go down the stairs of my school like she does in that video 😂😂

It's such an amazing bop. My I'm horney anthem tbh.

But I think it needs a stronger bass a la Poker Face to make it more D-licious.

tryna go ask Alice, tryna catch that rabbit

OMFG I was about to make a thread about it's under-ration but then you did it. I honestly think fans overlook it too much. It has such a hot synth. 

GagaTheExplorer

I was thinking about this today, I guess it's because it was overshadowed by the other singles on the fame:shrug:

but is still iconic as the rest

Dangerous Man

Disco stick is one of the most iconic things she did. The song is a timeless bop.

"A little less conversation and a little more touch my body."

Archived