💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Kim K to vote for Trump?

Lion Heart

Featured Posts

Lion Heart

In the past, Kim Kardashian has been pretty vocal about her support for Hillary Clinton. But in a recent interview withWonderland Magazine, the reality star apparently revealed she’s now “on the fence” about her presidential pick, thanks to a few conversations she’s had with Caitlyn Jenner. 

“At first I thought, ‘Oh my god, I’m so Hillary [Clinton],’ but I had a long political call with Caitlyn last night about why she’s voting Trump. I’m on the fence,” she purportedly said in an excerpt posted by The Evening Standard.

After the quote went viral, a representative for Wonderland denied the Trump quotes were in the printed issue; according to The Huffington Post, however, the quotes are legitimate.

Jenner has been outspoken about her politics, and on her now cancelled docu-series I Am Cait, professed support for Trump. “[H]e would be very good for women’s issues,” she said, adding that Clinton was a “political hack.” 

http://www.ew.com/article/2016/09/23/kim-kardashian-donald-trump

▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀

she and both candidates have about the same amount of intelligence so whatever I guess

poor US :emma:

Too many people here with moral superiority complex.

Lion Heart

i-am-cait-cancelled__oPt.jpg

▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀

I don't believe this, especially since Wonderland Magazine, whom she allegedly said this to denies she ever said it... It also doesn't appear anywhere in the Wonderland article.

What she DID say in the article that if Kanye were to ever run, he'd probably do it as a Democrat. And that comes from Time Magazine who lifted the quote from the PRINTED issue of Wonderland.

http://time.com/4506269/kim-kardashian-on-kanye-for-president/

So you can close this thread because it's proven to be false and clickbait.

There's NO WAY Kim Kardashian is voting for a proven racist when she's Armenian American and her husband is African American and literally all her staff is gay or female... Not a chance in HELL.

2B2B74A800000578-3187628-image-m-55_1438

Archived